James Potter / Fake Girlfriend

"Wait so you want me to be your fake girlfriend, to make Evans jealous?" you asked James who nodded eagerly

"Wait so you want me to be your fake girlfriend, to make Evans jealous?" you asked James who nodded eagerly. You looked over at your brother Remus and your friend Sirius.

"NO!" you yelled at James frowned.

"And why not."

"James don't you get it, she doesn't like you leave the poor girl alone already."

"No, she loves me, but she doesn't want to admit it."James reasoned.

"Oh okay, but really I don't care. And I have my own love problems, so sorry can't help you there."I said, then Remus looked at me questioningly.

"What 'love' problems, YN.," asked Remus, his big brothers' instincts kicking in. You smiled, then glanced at your crush. (you can pick his name and house.)

"you'll see, Rem when were dating." He glared at me.

"You will not be dating young lady." He said in a matter of fact voice.

"Remus your older by 10 minutes, and what do you mean I can't date when you're letting your friend ask me to be his fake girlfriend," I questioned him.

"Yeah fake, no real feelings," he said. You groaned.

"Good thing, I don't care what you say." you stuck your tung out at him and ran to your friend, Daniel, and Venesa. They were in Hufflepuff, while your a Gryffindor, but your best friends. Of course, you have other friends in Gryffindor, like, Mauranders, Lilly, Molly, Marlene, and Alice.

At Dinner

You were sitting with Molly and Alice, while the marauders sat next to our little group.

"Please." you heard James whisper in your ear.

"No, I already told you."

"But, you can get (crush name) to like you back," he said, you looked at him wide eyes. That's when you noticed Molly and Alice was listening.

"How did you know?"

"I saw you look at him, yesterday, so will you," he asked. You thought about it.

"Fine..." you got up with Molly and Alice and left the Great Hall. I heard him cheer, so I chuckled as we left. They kept talking about how C/N (crush name) was gonna be jealous.

Later in the Common Room

You were talking with the girls when the boys walked in and James came up to you.

"YN, do you um maybe want to go with me to Hogsmeade, on Saturday." he asked you 'Nervously.'

"Yes, James I would love to go with you." He smiled and walked away.

"Finally, that bloody boy moved on." Lilly cheered.

"Wait, didn't you like (crush name)," asked Marlene. You glanced at Alice and Molly.