Meow~? (XV)

(A/N: Haizlo! We are starting to near the end of the arc! Can you believe it? I can't ffs. Aish... As you can tell, there's only two more chapters after this chapter! Thank you guys so much for your support! I also want to thank you for reading, commenting, and voting! ฅ(๑˘₃˘)♥ This is for Dontdiewithme and Aloof-Fey thank you for being so supportive! )

The two were 'busy' up until the crack of dawn. Their sheets were soiled and messy. Although, they stopped, they were still connected. Sairi was curled up in Regnier's embrace, while the latter had a content smile on his face. He wipe the tears that were on Sairi's cheeks. He was only forced to stop after his beloved had fainted from exhaustion.

Regnier leaned in and kiss his forehead, "Sairi, I love you."

"I love you so much. That I would kill and die for you."

"I love you and will continue to love you forevermore."

"You're the light of my life. Without you here, it would be dark."

Regnier pulled Sairi a little closer, accidentally causing him to moan. The dragon was reawakened and was throbbing against those hot soft insides. Regnier sighed in frustration and only held Sairi as he was trying to quell that insatiable beast inside of him.

Bao Bao was singing merrily as he had just come back. <La la la la~ Those stupid old farts are finally gone. Host~! Bao Bao is back!>

<Hos->

Bao Bao froze at seeing the two cuddle. What in the-

<WHY?!>

<This always happens when Bao Bao isn't watching!>

Bao Bao flew over and started 'smacking' himself onto Regnier's shoulder. You beast! How could you?! I... Bao Bao's baby!!! Wuuu~ Mother will avenge you!

Bao Bao continued his 'vengence' and did... zero damage. Wuuu~ My baby... *sniff* *sniff* Bao Bao just left for six hours... how... how did it get to this... *blows his nose*

<Host~!>

<Host!>

<Wake up!>

<Host!>

Sairi's brows wrinkled and he frowned. Regnier gently rubbed his back, putting him back to sleep. Regnier felt that there was an annoyance in the room and glared at the air and growled very very softly.

Bao Bao shut up immediately and hid. ... This is just like deja vu.... | |д・;)!!

---

Seeing that the human's didn't send any words to the were-cats, it was clearly stated that they wouldn't bend their backs for anyone. Once the sun shone, the were-cats left their room and assembled together. The only one who was missing was Sairi, the others didn't even have to ask why. They could see the difference in their King. He was energized, his eyes held a light they had never seen before, and he seemed extremely happy.

They also saw their matching rings. They weren't idiots, they could tell that their King was in love with Sairi and that the two were together as a couple.

Rainald, "My King, should we head back?"

Regnier, "En. The humans have returned already, we should go too. Initiate the plan immediately."

Rainald and the others saluted before strutting off. Regnier came back into the room and found Sairi still sleeping. He walked over and sat down on the edge of the bed. He gently stroke Sairi's cheek, "Maybe I was too rough on you yesterday night."