The Big News

A/N hey! Two chapters one day! That's pretty cool. I usually write when I'm tired so if some of the chapters are strange I'm sorry about that! XD anyway enjoy this one, thanks for reading, love you <3
.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
Couple weeks later..

You open your eyes to the early morning sun. It had been a week since finding out what happened. So far no one knows about the little "accident" and you really hoped that it would stay that way. Hiccup had been spending more time with you since it happened. Even though he wouldn't admit it, you could tell he was just as nervous as you when it came to the whole pregnancy thing.

And today was just another day. You woke up to knocking on the door. Giving Makeshift a pat on the head you go downstairs, still in your pjs. You knew who it was going to be. You opened it and smiled at Hiccup. "Good morning, Hiccup."

"Good morning, how are you feeling?" 

"Tired." He chuckled at you a little glancing at your stomach quickly. He was kinda cute that he was so concerned about the possible baby inside you, but at the same time you were afraid that he was only worrying weather or not there was one to ruin his life.

"So, the elder can see you today." He said. "My dad said that now would be a good time, sooner the better, so we can get a plan." You nod your head and bit your lip. Hiccup seemed to pick up on this and grabbed your chin lifting your gaze to his. "Hey, we're going to be ok." You detected the nervousness in his voice. He wrapped his arms around you.

"I'm scared." You admitted, talking into his shoulder. "I am too." He smiled at you, "now go get changed." You smiled and walked him inside. "You can grab some food or something if you like I'll be right back." He nodded as you went up the stairs. You pulled out a looser fitting shirt and skirt with black leggings. Before heading back down to Hiccup, you pray to the gods that there was no baby. You call for Makeshift to come with you by patting your hip and clicking your tongue. She got up and followed you to the stairs. You looked down on Hiccup as he paced back and forth. You gently laid a hand on your stomach wondering what today would bring. You remove your hand.

"Hiccup?"

He breaks from his trance and looks at you and smiles. "Ready?" You nod and walk down. You reach for the door handle but feel something, more like someone stop you. You turn to meet his gaze. "What's wrong?" You ask eyeing him closely. "Nothing." He said, eyes still locked with yours. You bite your lip stilling keeping eye contact, looking into his green eyes. You watch as he slowly closes his eyes inching closer. You follow his lead. It had just occurred to you that you two haven't shared a kiss ever since this all started. You feel butterflies in your stomach and fight the urge to smash your face into his. Everything seemed to go in slow motion and you just wanted to meet his lips and feel the soft embrace of them against yours. You sucked in a breath of air as you felt his lips nearing yours.

Suddenly you feel a warm sticky tongue on your cheek and pull back. "Ug! Makeshift!" Your hand comes to wipe away the saliva. Hiccup chuckles and wipes his cheek too. Something he was use to from Toothless. "We should get going, I don't want to keep the elder waiting." You nod your head but frown still wanting to kiss him.

You get on Makeshift as Hiccup gets on Toothless. The two dragons share a look before taking off toward the elder's house. The gently breeze from the ride over was soothing. You tried to control your breathing looking over to Hiccup who was already looking at you. He smiled at you, and you returned the look. Doing so seemed to calm him down. You watched as his chest fell, letting the air out of his lungs. Knowing that he was feeling better made you feel slightly better.

Upon arriving, you see Stoick and Gobber waiting outside. The elder's house was away from the other villagers houses in a nice and quiet area surrounded by trees. As you land you feel the chief's eyes on you. You try your best to hide your nerves and smile at the two of them.