(S)Fiancé!Levi x Chef!Reader - Snack.

Supposedly Levi had this big surprise for you. It was your birthday and he surprisingly does big things for your birthday, but it always ends with the same theme. Him waking you up, showering you in kisses, bringing you breakfast, wishing you a good day, inviting you to the office, your closest friends worked there so you guys would go out to a club or something, you guys part ways, and well you and Levi get the deeds done. I mean sex. So, you were getting ready for today although every birthday is the same. You love it so you weren't complaining. Levi had already woken you up and you walked to the kitchen and smiled as he looks over your way and at the table.

"I was about to wake you up." He says putting the (type of styled) eggs on your plate. You smiled as he gives you a kiss on the top of your head and you nod.

"I have a big day today so no can do." You said shoving the food in your mouth. You let out a satisfied groan as you taste Levi's food.

"Gosh this is amazing Levi! You've improved a lot." You say sipping (drink you want) as you continue eating breakfast.

"I only learn from the best." He says as he starts cleaning up the kitchen. You blush as you smile cheekily and have casual conversations with Levi. After breakfast, you guys went and got ready for the day, leaving together and departing at the same time wishing each other luck for the day. You're day was going pretty good, as you were opening up your fifth restaurant in the area you lived in, as hectic as it sounds, this was your best life. You couldn't have done this without the people in your life to be honest. You had your checklist in your hand as you walked around the the restaurant area making sure everything in the check everything was clean and ready for the main event.

You checked the kitchen, making sure it was clean and all the supplies were ready for making the food. Once everything seemed set, you walked to your office and sat down in your chair. You sighed in content on how you're day is going so far. But then it washes over how well you have to do today.

'will plates break?' 'are my staff ready?' 'is this too much pressure for them?'

You sigh and clear your thoughts once again. It's going to be fine, you've practiced for this day. The phone ringtone startled you, jumping at the sound and you let out a relieved laugh as you look at the caller ID being Levi. You answer the phone.

"Hey Levi! How's work going?" You say leaning back in your comfortable chair.

"Works going great, I'll be swinging by early before the event starts." He says as you hear commotion in the background.

"Um, Levi, what's going on...?" You're answered by another voice.

"Hey there (Y/N)! Happy birthday!" She yells. You cringe at the loudness but chuckle anyways.

"Thank you Hanji, see you soon!" You say and you hear Levi batting off Hanji.

"I'll be there soon, love you."

"Love you too Levi." You hang up the phone and check the time. You start getting down to other work that was set for you, documents, phone calls, checking in yada yada. Around 4:15 - two hours before the opening - you thought you'd have a break. You pull out your lunch and sigh happily as you indulge in your food. You went back to doing legal work until you thought you'd finish your cake slice. When you were about to start eating your slice of cake, someone knocks on your door. You quickly shove a considerable amount of cake in your mouth and drink water answering hastily.

"C-Come in!" You say as you make yourself presentable but relax when you realize its just just Levi. You smile at him as he walks to your desk. "Is it almost time for me to start preparing?" He nods as goes and takes a piece of your cake.

"Hey that's my cake!" You pout as you take off his jacket and put it on the coat hanger as he sits in your seat. You roll your eyes and huff as you sit on his lap and nuzzle his neck. You guys stay in that position until it hits you, you need to start getting ready.

"Shit." You say getting up and looking around lost, like it's not your own office.

"What are you frantic about brat?" Levi drones as he watches you panic.

"It's almost time for me to get ready!" You said but you calm down as Levi holds you and looks into your eyes. Very warm and sincere for someone like him.

"You're going to do amazing, stop worrying." You smile and put your hands on his, appreciating his words to calm you down. He pulls you close and gives you chaste kiss. You smile as his hands drop from your face to your hips. Levi picks you up and puts you on your desk while he trails kisses down your neck. You let out a soft moan from the action being done to you. You tangle your hands in his hair as he trails his own hands up your shirt, fumbling with bra-clad breasts.

"Fuck." You moan out letting your head tilt back. God you loved this man no doubt about it. He knew you so well, he works you like a craft he created: his own beautiful masterpiece. He loved every crevice, edge, and surface. He just couldn't stop. He longed for this, longed for this happiness. It had been a long while since Levi was left with a happy heart. But with you engaged with him, there wouldn't be a problem. You look down at Levi as pulls down your pants and rubs your heat. Time seems to pass slow as circles his thumb stimulating for his next actions he's going to preform on him. You gasp and spread your legs further as pulls aside your underwear and he licks up your heat. It felt like you were in heaven but you slowly kept the check on time.

'five more minutes fuck I'm not going to finish in time. How did time pass by so fast?'

You try to push away the thought, as the stress would delay your orgasm. Your thighs tremble a bit as Levi sticks his tongue in your heat sucking on the tissue. Fuck you can't hold it in any longer. You grip his hair tighter while he sticks two fingers in curling it as you rock your hips against his fingers.

You let out a stifled moan as you orgasm from the pleasure and Levi licks up your mess. You look over at the time and realize you're a minute late. Before you could tell Levi, someone knocks at the door. Levi grabs your clothes and gives it to you, helping you get dressed and you give him a quick peck on the lips as you stand next to him.

"Come in." You call out. It's your head chef. She gives a genuine smile and taps her watch.

"Time to get movin, Magic Hands." She says calling you the nickname the workers referred to you as. You smile and go to tie your hair back.

"I'll be out in a minute, make sure everyone in the kitchen does check in." She nods and leaves saying "hi" to Levi. After the door is closed he turns to your with a playful smirk, out of character for him. So you knew he was going to press some buttons.

"'Magic Hands'," He chuckles. You playfully slap his arm but smirk back.

"We both know I'm the one who's got the hands." Levi finishes.

"What ever helps you sleep at night." You retort. Levi pulls you close and you guys share another kiss. You pull away smiling and start to walk away but yelp when Levi slaps your ass.

"Thanks for the snack. Can't wait for the main course."

Cheeky bastard.