Chapter Fifty

"No relationship is all sunshine, but two people can share an umbrella and survive the storm together."

A/N- Really Long chapter Ahead!!!

Excuse my mistakes!!

Happy Reading!!

**Aubree's POV**

We were back at the party which was going on full swing. His hands were gripping mine firmly. "Guys, where have you been?" Kiera came rushing with Caleb hot on her heels. Dear god, he never leaves her alone, since the time he got to know about her pregnancy, he has been everywhere, and when I say everywhere. I mean every freaking where.

I wonder if Nolan will be the same as Caleb. I hope not.

"Sneaked out for a quickie again?" Caleb winked at me making my face go red while Nolan was standing with a smug look on his face.

Kiera elbowed Caleb in the ribs making him groan. "Everyone was waiting for you, the fireworks gonna start." She gushed jumping on her toes. 

"Honey, you shouldn't be jumping, you are preg-" Kiera cut off Caleb with a hard glare. "Complete the sentence and that will be the last thing coming out of your mouth." Caleb's eyes widen as he clamps his mouth shut, making me chuckle.

I swear they are the cutest couple I have ever seen. 

She turns to me, grinning widely. Bipolar much? But she always blames the hormones. So, anyways. "Laugh all you want, you are going to deal with this soon." She blurts out. My breath caught in my throat. Kiera's eyes widen.

Fuck!!!

"What?" Caleb and Nolan asked at the same time.

This is not how I've planned to tell him.

Kiera seems to get back her sense, she glanced over at me and covered her shocked reaction with a smile. "I mean looking at both of you, my idiot brother is surely going to knock you up soon." I let out a breath of relief. 

"That I surely will." Nolan agreed, kissing the side of my head, while Caleb chuckled. I duck my head covering my face with hairs. God, please save me. 

"Ok, enough talk everyone." Lily's voice ordered when I saw her shaking her head at us. "Come on now, everyone's is waiting."

"Oh, mom wait," Nolan said. "I have to make an announcement." We all looked at him confused.

"Okay. Be quick then." Lily motioned him to go ahead. He turned towards me grinning. Oh god, is he going to-?

"Yes baby, I'm telling everyone that you belong to me now," he whispered in my ear. He pecked my lips and went ahead. I bit my lower lips while Lily and Kiera eyed me weirdly.  

Nolan clinked his glass of wine with a spoon, gaining everyone's attention. "Hello everyone, I want to thank you all for coming here this evening, I'm really happy that you're all are here because I have a little announcement to make today, but before that, I would like to call Ms Aubree by my side." Now everyone's attention was on me making me blush the deepest shade of red. Flushed, I walked towards him, Nolan outstretched his hands for me, I take it, he pulls me close and then wrapped his hands around my waist pulling me even closer to him.

"You guys must have heard many things about me, her and us, but all I have to say is I'm really lucky to a woman like her by my side. My mom says we should cherish the peoples that we care and love and who loves us beyond everything, and I found a woman like that." He turns towards me, his beautiful aquamarine eyes stare at me with so much love, my eyes wells up with tears. "That's why I decided to keep her with me forever."  He kissed the side of my head making everyone go aww. "So I asked her to marry me and she said yes." I couldn't control my emotion and hid my face into his chest, sniffing while he kissed the top of my head. I heard everyone hooting and clapping for us.