(S)Demon!Incubus!SingerLevi x Singer!Reader

a/n: this relationship will not be romantic relationship, meaning it will NOT be healthy. cause not every demon is like sebastian mkay-

"Hello, welcome home."

The lights dim on the rest of the stage as the spotlight is now only on you and Levi. You finish in an intimate position with Levi as you finish the song. It wasn't too inappropriate, you had young listeners. The audience goes wild when you guys finish and you guys separate, bowing and walk off. You went straight to your dressing room, tired and ready to sleep the night away. You laid on the couch scrolling on your phone to keep you awake. You rolled your eyes as Levi showed up on your timeline and all the edits and ships and stupid shit you hate to see. Course you didn't say anything because you're sure if you did, it'd be something rude. And then also, you've sold your soul to him as well. He'd surely punish you if you did disobey him (not like you haven't done/tried before). You threw your phone across the room and closed your eyes. Until you felt a presence in the room. You grunted.

"Fucking leave me alone." You say looking at him. His piercing eyes look at you in a mocking way.

"Oh? Who are you talking to like that? Did you forget who's in charge." He drones out in his monotone voice. You roll your eyes. Of course you didn't give a fuck. He scoffed.

In seconds he was straddling you with his hand gripping your neck. You opened your eyes in surprise as you wrapped your hands around his wrist, trying to pull his strong hand off you. He looks uninterested in your attempts and loosens his grip on throat. You gasp for air as he chuckles down at you like you told some funny joke. Choking isn't fucking funny. Then this guy once again, is sadist. You're angry, how dare he laugh at you? Your hand connects with his cheek and his laughing fit stops. You push him off and scramble to the door, running out of the building. You ran out into the humid air and fans still moving to go to their vehicles and ways. You would've made it if someone didn't scream out your presence.

"OMG IT'S (Y/N)!"

You quickly change your frantic expression to a one of excitement.

"Who wants to take me home?!" Everyone screams as you run into the crowd, trying to blend in and get deeper as much as you can so Levi couldn't see you. You look around hop into one of the vans and you hear squeals and crying as people pull out their phones. The door closes and you're engulfed in flashing phones.

"Alright guys, let her breathe." The mother of the girls - you presumed - said and you smiled at her.

"Th-Thank you! I need someone to stay for awhile-"

"OMG MOM PLEASE LET HER STAY WITH US PLEASE!" A girl with blonde hair cuts you off. The mother stays quiet for a second.

"As long as you lay low." She says finally and you nod.

"Yes ma'am."

You've been staying with this girl's family, her name's Karen. She's not half bad, still can't believe you're there but oh well. The house was decently sized, and you had your own room. Well, guest wing. You sat down on your guest bed, switching the channels, trying to find something to watch. But it was all the same.

"(Y/N) still no one where to be found, staying at a fans house. We've caught a few pictures of her downtown buying clothes and going to-" BS on the TV. Not even wanting to look at the shows playing either. You switch off the TV. You'll watch some Netflix after your shower.

You got up and slipped off your underwear and shirt, getting the shower ready. You get into the tub, hot water steaming over you. You faced the wall and tilted your head back, letting the water wash down your back and legs. Making sure the water didn't get on your face or in your ears. You sigh at how nice it is, hiding away for the stress. Hey, you've made some friends too! A small smile Grace's your lips. You shiver. Your heart starts to thump loudly, like if you talked it would shake your voice. You feel stirring at the bottom of your stomach and you snap your eyes open.

He's here.

Before you could react you're pressed against the shower wall, arms tightly behind your back, and your mouth is covered by the other hand. You tremble lightly scared, staring up at the patterned ceiling waiting for your impending doom.

"How did you stay undetected for so long?" He breathes out into your ear. He moves his hand that was covering your mouth, to strongly hold your jaw. He slaps your left ass cheek. Hard. You gasp at the stinging pain.

"You're supposed to answer." He seethes.

"Sage and praying every night. Maybe a few more stuff but it wouldn't be wise to tell you the whole shit." You say quickly, trying to make the punishment less brutal. He scoffs. He lets out a laugh. He barely ever let's out a laugh. Your stomach turns.

"Sage and praying? Since when were you religious?" He inquires.

"Never was, just had to keep away from you." You say matter of factly. Another quick and hard smack is given.

'sorry bitch it's hard facts.'

You gasp as you feel something poke between your butt cheeks. You move around trying to make this demon get off you. He slips his length between your legs, your wetness shamelessly dripping onto him. He cackles as he thrusts back and forth on your wanting body. You squeeze your eyes shut, why did he have evoke such emotions on you? At least he wasn't doing anyone else.

'i would hope.' you think. You felt him pull out and you open one eye then the next when you feel his tail hold your arms. He spreads your cheeks with his hands and slowly guides his length into your ass. You grasp his length with your hands as you try to hold him back but your attempts are futile.

"A-Ah fuck! Le-Levi shit!" You gasp out of his strong grasp through his strong hold on your cheeks. He slides fully in, making you feel stuffed. You pant out heavily as he thrusts in and out of you grunting with every other thrust.

"Look at you taking it well. What a good girl." He mocks you. You roll your eyes hard, the whites of your eyes showing for only a second.

"Fuck you." You spat, even though you were wet to the core.

"Already doing it." He growls into your ear, thrusting in fully until his hips were touching your cheeks. You tilt your head back onto his right shoulder closing your eyes.

"Let's get this over with quick and I'll come back." You say as his right hand plunges into your heat and his other hand rubbing your clit. You moan as he plays with your body like he's done it a million times. Levi's spilling into you sends you over the edge as you come all over his hands. He completely pulls out, separating himself from you and you feel tired. You hold yourself on the tiled wall rethinking your life decisions maybe a little too late. You sigh and turn over to face him. His red eyes staring back at you as you cross your arms leaning back on the now warm wall.

"Get out I need to clean now, you know what I was going to do before you came here." He rolls his eyes moving aside and letting the water glide against your skin.

"I expect you tomorrow, home." He says using your soap your hot water. "And don't try that shit again." He mutters with a cig in his mouth.

"It's tiring tracking your ass down for the eleventh fucking time." He says as he watches you wash yourself from his filth.

You roll eyes maybe for the millionth time to him.

"Go to hell."