Chapter 58

Xander's Pov

"Leonardo I want you to inform me the minute you find new information on what my father is planning, not a second more and tell my staff to get on with the investigation immediately or their asses are on the line." I command Leo. Even as my friend throughout the years he's always been used to my demanding tone and knows I won't hesitate to shoot someone between the eyes when it comes to my precious angel.

"Yes Xander. I've already sent 20 of your men to your father's estate undercover to find anything. This plan will work Xander. He won't come after Natalie or the babies. You have my word, she's under all of our protection".

"Good. Because I will gladly be the one to take my father's life as he didn't deserve it to begin with. He's ruined so many peoples lives but that ends today. He thinks he's gonna take Natalie away from me... He's a chance to shut this all down and stop his digging but I will make sure all hell will rain down on him". I declare before storming out my office in search of my only source of happiness.

Walking near the garden patio door I hear soft giggling. Walking outside the door I find my beautiful pregnant princess smiling while sniffing the roses. She turns her head up, beaming at me with that gorgeous smile. "Xander! Oh the roses smell so beautiful, so sweet and lovely. I hoped I wasn't too late to care for them properly today."

She's so beautiful. I walk over to her and pick her up before taking a seat on the chair beside me with her in my lap. "My beautiful beautiful angel". I murmur before pressing a sweet kiss to her lips. We've already packed and loaded the plane with our luggage before our leave for Paris tonight, but my angel has no idea what's going to happen. "Why won't you tell me where we're going Xander. I know it's a surprise but I've got these little butterflies in my stomach dying to know where we're going".

"Mhmm and those are our babies love. Thats the excitement you feel".

"Mm very funny". I kiss all over her face to distract her as she bursts out in giggle. I kiss her neck and she tries to pry herself from out my arms. "Hehe, Xander your stubble tickles my neck". At that I kiss her neck even harder with a tighter hold on her, pulling her close and giving her no choice but to endure the sweet torture. "I c-can't b-breathe" she stutters in between laughs and I give her a rest allowing her to breathe.

"We have to leave soon princess so we can be on time for the surprise. I have both our luggage packed in the plane so you can sleep on our way there. You'll definitely need rest for tonight". I stand up with her still in my arms as we make our through the house to lockup before leaving.

After getting settled in my plane, I my angel insisted on letting her sleep in the suite bedroom but I needed her to sleep in my arms while I did computer work on my laptop on the couch and I need to keep a close eye on her always. I know most boyfriends wouldn't do that but I need her close to me where she's safe. I text my aunt Martha to let her know we're on our way since she's already in Paris for the event tonight. I hope everything goes just as planned. My father will definitely be at this event for what he believes is "business " but he has no idea what's about to happen and this will make a statement to him that he does not control my life in any way.

Just as I'm shutting down my computer I feel my princess stir in my arms. She yawns and stretches before rubbing her cute little nose. Everything about her is so precious to me. I rub her back and belly soothingly as she tries to find a comfortable position on my lap. "Good morning sleeping beauty". She smiles up at me before giving me a kiss on the cheek. "No love, I want a kiss on the lips".