Moments When The Boys Got Turned On By Y/N

A/N: Requested by @Loxgirl2004. 2 UPDATES WHOOP WHOOP! I changed it a bit so I made a moment for each member from BTS but they aren't too long. Requests are open and I may possibly not update the other requests until tomorrow!!!

1. Jin

No One POV

You were in the car and as the car was a seven seater car, someone would have to sit on another's lap. You being the lightest, had to sit on one of the boy's laps. 

You decided to sit on Jin's lap as you knew he wouldn't try anything funny. However, when you tried to get comfortable, Jin instantly blushed and felt the heat rush to his face and bit his lip to prevent any unholy sounds from coming out of his mouth. 

He didn't want to say anything so he let you continue getting comfortable as he was aware that you didn't have any bad intentions towards him, but soon he knew that he could have a possible boner if Y/N continued to move on his lap.

He grabbed your hips and looked at you before whispering in your ear.

"Y/N, stop moving so much." he said as you blushed and nodded and sat still this time. 

2. Namjoon

No One POV

You were going to go to the beach with Namjoon today as the whole group had been divided into pairs to go spend some time together. You two decided to head to the beach and have lunch together after some possible swimming.

You were wearing a bikini under your outfit, and let's just say that Namjoon wasn't expecting that. Once you got to the beach, Namjoon took his shirt off, leaving him in some swim shorts and topless.

You took your outfit off and were left with your two piece bikini. You weren't aware of Namjoon's reaction, but Namjoon instantly felt the heat rise to his cheeks as he saw you in your two piece.

You looked quite sexy in his eyes and Namjoon couldn't help but look you up and down before biting his lip to prevent him from saying anything inappropriate.  

3. Hoseok

No One POV

You were sharing a room with Hoseok and were asleep. You tended to get quite hot in the middle of the night while sleeping, so you tended to sleep in your Calvin sports bra and a pair of shorts that weren't very long.

Usually your blanket would cover you so Hoseok wouldn't be able to see your exposed body, however, today you had accidentally pushed the blanket off you and were sleeping without it covering most of your body.

You were peacefully sleeping as Hoseok walked in to see this sight and immediately felt the heat rise to his cheeks as he never saw you in clothing that exposed you like this. He licked his lips and stared at you with lust, but however tried to keep his cool, however this backfired for him as the situation wasn't becoming any better for him.

He decided to place the blanket on you again so he wouldn't have to see you like that, but he found it hard to sleep as he couldn't get that image of you out of his head.

4. Yoongi

No One POV

You were changing in your and Yoongi's room and had stripped down to your underwear and bra and were just about to wear your shirt when you heard the door open and someone enter. You immediately turned back with wide eyes to see Yoongi with his mouth hung open and a light pink blush dusted in his cheeks, which then turned to a smirk as he walked closer to you.

"Y-yah hyung! What are you doing?" you said while backing away.

"Wear your clothes Y/N, or I won't be able to hold myself back." he said seductively as you quickly threw your shirt and shorts on before Yoongi had gotten close to you.

"Why didn't you knock?"

"Sorry my bad, but I must say you looked quite..." he moved closer until his breath fanned your ear.

"Sexy..." he said and moved away and looked at your slightly blushing face before the image of you half naked came up in his head.

He unknowingly bit his lips and felt something poke his shorts and immediately left to go into the bathroom in order to avoid from anything embarrassing to happen. 

5. Jimin

No One POV

You were in the dance studio alone practicing a dance for your solo album, but what you didn't know was that Jimin had followed you so he could sneak a glance at you while dancing. For the time being, your hair was up in a bun, but you had then pulled it out and shook your head to let all of your hair flow.

Jimin gulped as he saw you then take you jacket off and start dancing. Soon you started dancing and the beginning was a normal dance, but soon during the bridge, your dance step was a bit sexual, well not a bit, but quite sexual. 

Jimin could feel the heat rise to his face as he tried to look away, but his eyes didn't agree and were stuck on her. Jimin felt something poke his pants and internally groaned as he knew what had happened.

He internally cursed himself for coming to watch her as he didn't know how he would face the members with a flustered state.

6. Taehyung

No One POV

Today you had a photo shoot for your solo album, and you had asked Taehyung to come along for company. 

You were told to wear clothes that revealed your legs, stomach and shoulders and even though you weren't comfortable with this type of clothing, you didn't have much of an option.

You were given a chair and were told multiple poses. Taehyung watched you with a slight pink dusted on his cheeks. But when he saw you at first, his face looked like a literal tomato, however gradually the intensity of the blush decreased from a red to a light pink.

However once you started posing for the more sexual part of the photo session, Taehyung gulped before turning away as he wasn't able to handle how sexy you were looking. If there were  no people there, he probably would have found it hard to hold himself back from kissing you. 

7. Jungkook

No One POV

You were at the gym working out, and Jungkook was unaware of the fact that you went to the gym as well. Usually the two would never bump into each other, but today as Jungkook entered the gym, he saw a familiar figure doing some pull ups and soon realised it was Y/N.

His eyes widened as he saw her with just a pair of tights and a sports bra, sweating. He found you looking attractive with all the sweat. Then you took a drink of water as he found himself gulping and licking his lips.

You then started working out again as he poked his tongue on the inside of his cheek as he went to a treadmill where he could see you working out.

He found it extremely hard to focus as all that was on his mind was you and how hot you looked while you were working out.

Before he knew it, he could feel the poking sensation and cursed himself internally as he continued working out with you within his line of sight.