⋆ five ⋆

Yoongi stepped on Jimin's foot. Hard.

"Ah, hyung!" Jimin whimpered in a whispered tone lest their professor would hear them. Yoongi was barely feeling pity. The boy was once again roaming his hand to places where it should not be. Heck, how brave was he to casually place his small hand on Yoongi's upper thigh?

The younger boy just had no idea how much he was annoying Yoongi, how much he was ruining his once-so-normal life. He also had no idea that Yoongi was so pissed off with him seeing as he was again unable to finish his draft for the song because of him.

Yoongi needed to tell Namjoon again to give him another day. He was very ashamed of himself. This never happened before and if they would not be able to properly create this song, they might not be able to get another chance to perform in that place again.

Aish.

And everything was only because Park Jimin existed.

"Go away."

"Hyung, my foot hurts."

"Cease existing."

"Hyung-"

"So everybody," their professor suddenly spoke in a loud voice, turning to them all and effectively cutting Jimin off. "You will be having a project and this is by pair. I will give you two weeks to finish it and whoever went pass the deadline will not be accepted."

The professor then distributed hand-outs to them that contained all of the information about their new project. Wow, Yoongi wasn't even done with his other projects. He wasn't even done with his draft for their new song. He wasn't even done banishing Jimin from this world. He wasn't even done with life.

Scratch the last one.

Yoongi was utterly done with life.

"Yay!" Jimin exclaimed when he received his own hand-out. He did not bother looking at it. Instead, he faced Yoongi with the cutest eyesmile ever known to mankind.

Ugh. Cute things. So disgusting.

"Hyung, let's be partners!"

"What? No." Yoongi quickly stood up, getting away from Jimin as far as possible. The others were also standing up, looking for partners.

In Yoongi's peripheral vision, he saw Jimin bouncing his way. He grabbed the nearest person.

It turned out to be a girl that Yoongi did not know. She blinked her large eyes at him, and then blushed when she saw Yoongi's hand holding her arm.

That was awkward.

"Ummm... Do you want to be partners?" Yoongi hastily said, praying to all deities that the girl would say yes.

Luckily, she smiled and nodded her head.

"Sure, let's be partners-"

"Sorry," the Annoying Chirpy Voice™ was back again, just as Yoongi felt an arm slinging over his shoulders. Jimin pulled him closer as he flashed the girl with a sympathetic smile. "Sorry but Yoongi-hyung and I are already partners."

The girl looked a bit confused but nodded her head anyway and left. Yoongi was furious.

Their professor was starting to announce something. "I'll be calling you randomly to ask who your partners are."

Yoongi shrugged away Jimin's arm and glared at him. "Who the fuck said I want to be partners with you?"

The younger boy looked a bit hurt, but it was easily erased with a smile. The smile did not reach his eyes, though. "Aww, come on hyung. Let's be partners. It'll be fun."