Kayla has all the answers

•Akio's POV•

With my hands behind my head I fell back onto the bed with a small groan. I haven't gotten any sleep lately and honestly I'm blaming that completely on Kakashi. He's gonna end up killing me with all this training and 'Okami clan' conversations. I just need a break from all this.

"You know this would all be easier if you tell Kohana I'm sure she'd be able to help" a high pitched voice spoke up.

"I can't do that!" I shook my head in disagreement.

"Yes you can! It's simple enough" She squeaked back.

"Weren't you the one you said she isn't ready? And I completely agree who knows how she'll react."

"That is what I said and I do still feel that way but it seems like the pressure is getting to you. You should be able to make your own choice in this" she responded in a professional tone.

I sighed sitting up to look at the small wolf. "Kayla if you know so much about this why can't you just tell me and make it more simple?" Kayla immediately shook her head when I finished my sentence. "You aren't ready yet. Everything will make sense as soon as you're ready" she responded.

I glared at her before speaking up. "And when exactly will I be ready?"

"You'll be ready as soon as you're ready" Kayla jumped off the bed and was about to exit the room.

"Can't you at least tell me what part you take in all this?" I quickly asked before she had the chance to completely walk out on me. That seemed to make her freeze in her spot.

She looked down at the floor before taking a deep breath. "No. Not yet at least" was all she said before walking out.

That totally helped.

•Kohana's POV•

"Don't forget class, tomorrow is the exams! Practice at home!" Iruka called out after all the students as they poured out of class. Of course no one was really listening at this point.

Tomorrow's the exams... meaning tomorrow Naruto would be able to do a shadow clone justu! And figure out about the nine tails...

"Hey Kohana!" I turned to face Naruto who had a large smile on his face.

"Hey Naruto! What's up?" I tilted my head to the side in curiosity.

"I was wondering if tomorrow after the exams you'd wanna hang out?" His face lit up.

After exams... I can't do that! What if I change something? Then things wouldn't go as planned...

"Err... sorry Naruto I promised Akio I'd hang out with him!" I came up with a quick excuse and gave him an apologetic smile. "Maybe later that night or the next day?" I didn't wanna demolish his happiness. Luckily his smile still stayed at he nodded happily.

"Alright then! I should get going I'll see you later Kohana" Naruto said happily before leaving. I'm surprised I thought he'd be a little less excited from the scolding from Iruka Sensei. Then again it's Naruto so I can't say much.

But speaking of Akio he's acting really weird. Not like before but it's like he's always sneaking around. So has Kayla. Though I think I'm just reading into it to much and they're just close. I think. The point is I'm going to keep an eye on those two. And Kakashi. The guy is beyond suspicious. You'd think he'd be able to hide it.

I sighed as I continued my walk home. But as I walked I saw someone oddly familiar.

A/N- I know I haven't updated in a while so sorry about that. Also sorry that the chapter being really short I have a horrible case of authors block.