[2] Nyah: "Kill Me, Now."

Early update again! Yay!

Dedication: sree55 :)

-

Nyah Pineda's PoV:

"Get in the car!" I growl, shoving him on the shoulder forcefully in the direction of the open door of my black Nissan GT-R, but not strong enough to actually push him inside the vehicle.

The asshole is a human and I don't want to raise unwanted suspicions about inhuman strength.

"I said, get in the fucking car!" I growl louder with another shove, and he submits automatically — hurrying into the passenger side — with the authority emanating from my tone; feeling the primal instinct to do so even without having the knowledge that I'm on a tier above him in the chain of hierarchy.

I slam the door shut as I stomp around to the driver's side in three long steps, not bothering with the seatbelt as I punch the start button, igniting the engine with a roar and pulling out of the parking lot with a skid that sends people taking steps back in horror.

Once the main gates of the college come to view, I illegally pull the car to a stop just outside of it, opening my door and getting out in a fury. I walk around the car and open the passenger's side door, grabbing the guy by the collar and pulling him out, not even bothering with trying to look human.

I note in my peripheral vision that people are pointing and gathering around a bit to watch the show.

And I'll be sure to give them one.

Without saying a word, I pull my arm back and take a swing at his ugly face, feeling my Wolf surface with a happy purr at the sickening crunch that's heard. The useless piece of shit cries out in pain as he clutches at his now bleeding nose like a little girl, but I show no mercy.

He deserves no mercy.

"What the fuck is your problem with her?" I sweep my foot under her legs, making him fall back on the asphalt on his back with a thud that must've hurt real bad, "Why do you care who loves? Huh?" I press my foot down on his stomach with a mirthless sneer that bares my teeth, making sure that his internal organs feel the impact of it, "Are you secretly in love with her, you sick homophobe? Is that it?"

I press down harder when he doesn't reply, bending down to grab his face and make him look into my glowing hazel eyes, "Is. That. It?"

"No! NO! Please, let go!" He cries out, his face flushed red from fear and pain. I raise an unimpressed brow as I slowly ease my shoe off his stomach, letting it travel down to his groin area—but not pressing it down yet, "You should've thought of that before trying to rape a girl."

His eyes finally widen in realization as to why I, a freshman, had suddenly pulled his senior-ass away from his group of friends and dragged him across the hallways to all the way outside the college, so that I don't get into trouble with the dean.

The victim of his sadist ways is a half-human member of my pack, a junior in this very college, and when she'd come rushing to my house in tears after the end-of-summer party gone horribly wrong, it had taken everything in me to stop myself from hunting the asshole down and killing him off immediately.

Because I live by the motto that a homophobic rapist like him, who preys on vulnerable people shouldn't breathe the same air as the rest of us, normal people.

Alarm and panic cross his eyes as I slowly, threateningly push my foot down, and he becomes downright desperate in his pleas, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please, please, please!"