31~his girlfriend

oof a little bit inspired by TTSisLife s one shot but also not really.
Idk I got an idea when I read her fanfic so I should just say that.
Btw her fanfic good y'all should read it

anyway enjoyyyy~~

Varian knelt in front of (y/n)
"hey there darling!! wow i have so much to tell you" he said, placing a flower in front of her.

"wow i have a lot to tell you, so today i met Rapunzel!! yea, the princess Rapunzel hehe. she's very pretty, too bad not as pretty as you.."

he went on about how they did an experiment on her hair and how his underground water heaters exploded.

"it's kind of unfair..i just wanted to help my village and instead i destroyed it!! oh well.."
he sighed.
"yea you're right..i should just try again. thanks baby!! you're the best"

he placed a light kiss on her and walked back home.

He loved his Girlfriend. His encouraging Girlfriend.

a few days later Varian came back.
"hey there gorgeous!! so today i went to a science expo in Corona and it was pretty cool"

Varian looked at her a little bit nervous.
"oh..yea? Cassandra? well she's pretty and cool but don't worry! i love you more than i'll ever love her. oh i almost forgot! this is for you darling"

he placed another flower in front of her. it was a Sunflower.
"sorry i couldn't get you one last time, they ran out. but i know how much you love Sunflowers and look! i found one!"

she continued to talk to her about his inventions and the science expo till it became dark.

he kissed her softly and walked back home.

He loved his Girlfriend. His sweet Girlfriend.

a few days passed
a few days became months
and soon it was almost a year

varian never returned.

after waiting for so long finally, Varian returned.

"hey..princess. i am so so sorry i haven't seen you in so long..i really am. how i'll show you that I'm sorry i'm not sure but i hope you're not mad at me"

Varian blinked at her, little tears forming.
"no...no of course not!!"
Varian began crying.

"(y/n) please don't be mad!! I'm sorry i was so caught up in my work, i-i...I'm sorry.."

Varian looked down crying, but then looked back up hopefully.
"you mean it? oh thank you (y/n)! you're so forgiving i don't deserve you!! i love you baby. and if you don't mind...i really am going through something rough so..can i talk to you about it?"

He sat there for hours explaining that his dad had been encased, and how Rapunzel turned her back on him.

And she stayed there, still and not moving, listening g patiently to his problems.

He loved his Girlfriend. His listening and comforting Girlfriend.

"Varian..I'm sorry but you have committed treason, kidnaped the queen and attempted to hurt Corona and all of us. We have no choice but to throw you into prison, I'm sorry."
King Fredric signalled for the Guards to bring him to the dungeon.

"but...but I still haven't presented my case.." he said, tears forming.

"what case? What case is there? It's obvious that despite anything you deserve this!!"
Captain yelled at him.