CHAPTER 33

Today's the day I can finally execute my plan. After our visit to the Underworld, I briefed the Mikaelson's of my plans against Caroline and her gang. My mother did not want any part of this. She waited until we were finished to help Klaus and I with our newfound powers.

"Nervous?" Rebekah asked me as we stepped out of her car.

"I have no reason to be," I replied.

--------

After school, we waited until the building was empty. Elena had the habit of staying behind. I caught her walking towards the lockers and I took that as my chance to slam her against the metal doors.

"What is wrong with you?" She growled.

"Not sure," I replied, "You probably gave me brain damage with all the punches you threw at me,"

As I said that, I punched her in the face. She fell to the ground, clutching her cheek.

"You bitch," She snarled, attempting to stand. I grabbed her by the throat, pinning her against the cold, hard floor.

"We're going to have lots of fun." I hit her head against the floor until she passed out. I dragged her to the car, where Rebekah was waiting for me.

"Nik called. Told me the Salvatore's were already chained," Rebekah informed.

"What about Kol?" I asked, lugging Elena in the trunk. I found Caroline with her neck snapped before shutting the door closed.

"Bonnie's sedated with witch hazel. We're good to go." We hopped in the car and drove back to the mansion, where the others were waiting for us.

----------

"Tie them up," I demanded, pertaining to Elena and Caroline residing in the car.

"As you wish, princess," Klaus stated, giving me a kiss on the cheek. I headed to the ballroom, where I saw the Salvatore's chained to the wall and Bonnie tied to a chair, soaking wet.

"I drenched her with witch hazel. No need to get careless," Kol said as he stood beside me. Rebekah hanged Caroline beside the Salvatore's and Klaus tied Elena far from the rest. I heard a groan and saw them starting to wake-up, to which the Mikaelson's and I positioned ourselves in front of them.

"Good morning," I greeted at the now awake Scooby gang.

"What do you think you're doing?" Damon snarled. From the corner of my eye, I saw Bonnie mumbling.

"Don't even try, Bon bon. We injected you with witch hazel, so you're powerless for twenty-four hours," I told her.

"What do you want?" She sneered.

"Simple—I want you to feel the torment and abuse I endured because of you," I answered.

"Let me go!" Damon exclaimed, "I did nothing to you,"

"Exactly!" I said, "You did nothing. You stood by and watched from the sidelines. Don't think I didn't see you smirking, while they endlessly flung me around like a rag doll,"

"I'm not surprised you agree," Stefan stated, directing to the Mikaelson's.

"We encouraged it, actually," Rebekah said with a smile.

"Elijah, I thought you were moral," Elena said.

"Don't worry, we're not resorting to violence," Elijah stated.

"What are you going to do?" Caroline quivered.

"See, the fire thing that happened at the house a few days ago? I learned that wasn't the only thing I can do. Turns out, Klaus and I can manipulate you, physically and mentally," I said.

"So, you're a witch too?" Damon asked.

"I'm something much, much better," I said, smirking.

"Well, come on. Give us all you've got!" He exclaimed. Klaus and I looked at each other and shrugged. We each raised one arm and had our palms facing them. After muttering a few Greek words, I heard them groaning in pain.

"Have fun!" Kol called out as he walked out of the room. One by one, the Mikaelson's left. I stayed behind, observing their behavior.

In their minds, all they can see is their own friends tormenting them. Calling them names, physically hurting them—and the best part, 10 years-worth of pain will permanently be engrained their minds. Bruises will appear, their nose will bleed, their head will pound from the excruciating pain.

"Don't mess with the Queen,"