CHAPTER FIFTEEN

SEOKJIN POV

"Kim Namjoon!!" I screamed,"Where are they??!!"

Namjoon desperately re-dialed Yoongi's number only to find it switched off. Jungkook paced around the living area and Jimin was chewing on his thumb, Hoseok tried calling Taehyung but his phone always went on voice mail.

"Where ever they are, they are together" reasoned Jungkook and texted Taehyung.

"Yes but WHERE !!" I yelled and the youngest flinched at the sudden raise in my voice.

"Calm down hyung" Jimin said,"Maybe they are out for a walk"

"yeah sure" I said with sarcasm flooded in my voice,"At two in the morning"

"Hyung they will be fine,They are together" Said Jungkook.

"And yeah I remember what happened last time" I replied,"We received a call from the hospital. maybe now they will call again"

I regretted saying that that instant cause the house fell silent and it triggered something inside Jungkook. He glared at me and then stormed to his room. I called after him but he slammed his door shut in response. I sighed and looked shamefully at the boys and said,"I am sorry. I didn't meant that"

"It's okay" said Hoseok in a way that said that it was not okay. I groaned and ran my hand through my hair.

"Wait call Areum" Jimin suggested but Namjoon shook his head.

"Not until we are sure about anything Jimin, we will worry her for nothing" He said and Jimin slowly nodded to his instruction. I was about to tell Namjoon to call them again when the front door creaked open.

Yoongi came in and regarded us with a weird expression and said,"What happened??"

"I guess it is a thing we ask" I spat and went over to him. I stared at Taehyung who was sleeping on Yoongi's back.

"Where were you ?" asked Namjoon,"And are you both drunk"

"If I say yes" Spoke Yoongi as he went over to the couch and gently laid Taehyung on it.

"I will smack you both" I said.

"Then no" Yoongi replied and shrugged. Suddenly Jungkook burst out of the room and pulled Yoongi into a hug.

"I knew you were safe hyung" He said and smiled brightly at the older at which Yoongi couldn't help but chuckle. Then Jungkook went to Taehyung and yanked him in a sitting position. Taehyung woke up with a start but Jungkook pulled him into a hug.

"Hyung......" Jungkook whispered,"I was worried about you"

Taehyung's face got covered with a confused expression and he pulled away from the hug. Taehyung stood up and said,"Shut this melodrama. I am not two year old you are worried about"

"Taehyung...." I said,"This ain't a melodrama...we were worried"

"They there is no need to be" He spat. His speech was slightly slurred.

"You are not supposed to drink" I said with a stern voice, a little disgusted with a sudden rude attitude.

Taehyung scoffed and said,"I am not underaged. And you" He pointed his finger at me,"Are not my mother. You can't stop me from what I want to do"

"Taehyung where is your respect" Hissed Namjoon,"He is older that you are, And you are hurting Jungkook"

"Respect is given to those who deserve it. You don't go throwing it like that" Taehyung spat,"And I have given respect but it didn't seemed to be worth it"