20

Gu Shengyin had not felt so relaxed soaking in water since a long time ago.

She put on a bathrobe and went out. Yuan Xu was setting up lunch and smiled when he saw her: “Just in time. I was just about to go call you. You should try Richard’s cooking skills. Hi pasta is a must try.”

Richard, who was at the side, immediately rushed to give Gu Shengyin a wink.

Gu Shengyin used a fork and tasted a little bit.

“How is it? Is it good?” Richard looked at Gu Shengyin with sparkling eyes.

“It’s delicious!” Gu Shengyin gave a thumbs up to Richard.

Richard immediately smiled and said: “I really like you, Xixi.”

After lunch, Richard had to go somewhere, and winked at Yuan Xu hinting him to seize this opportunity before he left.

Gu Shengyin and Yuan Xu laid under a flower tree basking in the sun.

“How could you feel so at ease going out with me? Aren’t you afraid that I will sell you?” Yuan Xu said jokingly.

Gu Shengyin smiled at him: “I know you will not.”

Yuan Xu felt baffled: “You believe me this much?”

Gu Shengyin nodded: “I believe you.”

Yuan Xu suddenly stopped talking. His heart was filled with an indescribable emotion: a bit sour, a bit astringent, a bit bloated, but particularly comfortable.

He knew this feelings was called emotionally touched.

The little girl that he liked trusted him whole-heartedly.

In fact, he really misunderstood Gu Shengyin.

There were two reasons why Gu Shengyin believed him. First, he had the same lotus fragrance on his body just like Ji Yu that made Gu Shengyin puzzled. Second, she had the system in her hand. Gu Shengyin was not afraid of anyone doing unfavorable things to her.

Gu Shengyin suddenly got up and stood in front of Yuan Xu: “Yuan Dage, don’t move!”

Yuan Xu asked with some doubt: “What happened?”

Gu Shengyin said with a smile: “Close your eyes and stay in this position.”

If you aren’t already doing so, please read this at the original site, jiamintranslation.com.

Yuan Xu didn’t quite understand what she wanted to do, but, nevertheless, did as he was told and closed his eyes.

“Ka cha!” Yuan Xu opened his eyes and saw Gu Shengyin’s face filled with laughter.

“You have a flower on your face, sleeping beauty!” Gu Shengyin ridiculed and turned around intending to run away before Yuan Xu could react.

As a result, because the hem of the bathrobe was too long, she stepped on it accidentally.

“Ah!” Gu Shengyin subconsciously grabbed onto something near her, but still couldn’t stop herself from sitting on the ground.

There was a thick carpet on the floor so Gu Shengyin did not feel any pain, however, something seemed wrong.

Gu Shengyin looked at the white bathrobe in her hands with a lifeless look in her eyes, then moved her gaze up.

Didn’t this bathrobe look like a certain person’s?

Gu Shengyin swallowed her saliva and looked in the direction of the man.

She saw the man’s eye-catching body brimming with force with sturdy eight packs nealt arranged on the man’s lower abdomen. It was not the kind of exaggerated muscles that men would get from the gym.Yuan Xu’s muscles were not excessive, but the smooth lines contained a lot of power without a doubt.

Moving her gaze upward, Gu Shengyin’s eyes paused.

On the man’s left shoulder, a lotus flower bloomed quietly there.

Her eyes suddenly felt a bit hot. She was aware of the indecisiveness in her heart since a while ago, but finally, it had settled down.

A strong pair of hands pulled her up from the ground.

Gu Shengyin looked from up close at this face that was completely different from her previous life.

“Are you satisfied with what you saw?” Yuan Xu looked at the little girl who had a somewhat foolish expression on her face and asked in a husky voice.