storytime before actual oneshot: my insane computer teacher

Don't worry, there WILL be a Ghetsis smut and it WILL be the next chapter. Also, I'm putting requests on hold, due to some falling outs in this community. Sorry. :(

So, on with the story. I had the weirdest childhood i stg

Anyway, so when I went to a new Elementary School, it was my first time with separate teachers. Since, in my old school, we only had one teacher who showed us the ropes. Like math, writing, reading, all that jazz. So, when I went to this new school, I was excited about not being in the same classroom everyday.

Or so I thought.

See, most of my teachers were really nice, especially my art teacher. (That's how I gained a passion for character design!)
But, there was one guy who was just... Incredibly weird. My computer teacher, who I forgot the name of.

He was obsessed with the Muppets, so much so he would have us write essays about them, and never taught us how to use a computer. So, I suck with keyboards. And just computers in general. He was also obsessed with trying to be...

family friendly pg clean.

So, one time in our class, he tried to be "2 kool 4 skool" and came in dressed exactly like Eminem. It. Was. Hilarious. He tried to do a backflip, but knocked over one of the computers. Not that they were expensive in the first place, I mean they used Windows XP.

But lets talk about the days before that.

He tried to teach our class how to use a mouse, and so he thought the best idea was to treat it like an actual mouse.

I mean, he caressed that thing like it was alive. And he sounded like he was in an asylum. He kept saying that if you press one of the buttons it would do something. I mean, he wasn't wrong.

One time, he actually taught us about computers. But, you want yo know what he told us about?

HE TAUGHT US ABOUT PORN.

And so, my little innocent mind was crushed when he showed us what it was. Yes. He played PORN in front of a bunch of 7 year olds. And for some reason, we thought we shouldn't tell the teachers, since he was a teacher as well. God dammit, brain!

And, one time, he made us play a math game on the computers. It was fun, but my reflexes were horrible. And still are. So, he thought I was a failure, because I didn't have that good if a reaction time. So, he told me to stay after class for something. And I did.

You wanna know what he fucking tried to do?

He tried to flirt. With a 7 year old. I legit just got up and left, to tell the janitor. I also told him about the porn. And yes, this was after the Eminem thing.

Lets just say my teacher was... Gone.