31.Home town...

Ananya's POV :-
It has been two weeks we returned to Banglore from Goa. Many things happened in this two weeks. I got job in a company in pune so I had to go to pune for finalising everything with the company. So now I am joining the company from August.

The biggest problem is , I am staying near to Armaan and Rehana's flat which mens I have to see them everyday. I am staying in that flat in  which Rehana was going to stay before her marriage got fixed. I refused many a times but she was adamant so I have to agree with her.

Now only a week is remaining for there marriage so preparations are going in full swing. Almost all the shopping of Rehana is done and I am free from that work. Tomorrow morning I am leaving for Jhodhpur. I was thinking all this when I saw my phone ringing.

Tring...Tring...

Armann calling..

"Hey" i said.

"Hey", Armaan said.

"When will you reach jhodhpur"?Armaan asked.

"At 1 I will reach", I said.

"Ok then I will meet you at the airport",Armaan said.

"Are no no you don't take tension I will go directly to my place", I told him.

"Who said you that you are going to your place"?Armaan asked.

"Actually Armaan it doesn't look good staying at your place", I said hesitantly.

"Ya ya Ofcourse it won't look good staying at my place, we were mad so we stayed at your place for so many days and we don't mean anything to you so why will you stay at our place", Armaan said sarcastically.

"Don't get angry please..ok I will say at your place only for this two days happy"  I said.

"More then happy",Armaan said and I could sense that he was smiling.

With that we talked for few more minutes and then hang up. In evening rehana called and asked me to come to her place so I am going  to Rehana's place to check whether all her bags are packed or not.

"Mom I am going to Rehana's place. Do you want anything when I return back?" I asked.

"No beta I don't want anything but tell me will you have dinner at her place or will have with us" Mom asked.

"No mom I will come here and have dinner with you all",I said.

I took my car and went to Rehana's place. I meet uncle and aunty in living room and then went to Rehana's room. As soon as I entered her room I got the shock of my life , whole room was filled with piles of clothes , and Rehana was sitting on bed holding her head.

"Rehana what the hell Is this", I asked.

"Thank god Ananya you came, you are my angel", she said while coming towards me and hugging me.

"Actually I was trying to pack my things up but you know na I suck in this, so this is what happened when I tried to do my work", she said.

"Ok let me help you then", I said.

"Actually Annie can you do this for me as I am really tired and want to sleep", Rehana said.

"Ok I will do it but how will you sleep there are so many things lying here and no place to sleep",I asked her eyeing the clothes on bed.

"I am going to guest room and will sleep there you carry on here", she said and went from the room.

I took a deep breath and started  arranging her stuff. I packed all her function dresses in one suitcase , casuals in another one and all other things in another bag. It took me 2 hours to complete this work  and then I got relief. I went to living room and started helping aunty.