Chapter 1 P.S. this is my first story so please only nice comments.

When I wrote this book in my opinion it isn't the best it's really rushed and full of errors but the sequel is out which is much better in my opinion called. Sequel "Rejected, Oh Well" but if you wanna read a head go ahead

hi my name is Hollie. I'm 16 and a full blooded werewolf I was the alpha's daughter but I got kicked out of the pack because my family hated me. Now I live with the SilverRose pack as their personal slave and punching bag. Now lets go to the present. "Hollie come over here now !" said the school slut Trisha. As soon as I walked over there I got slapped ony face. "Thats for making my sandwich wrong you dumb bitch !" I ran to the school bathroom and cried my eyes out. When I was done I went into the hallway. I smelt the most amazing smell it smelled like apples and carmel. So I followed it. When I found where the smell was coming from it was a janitors closet you could here moans and people saying stuff " you like that trisha." and "yeah Zach faster faster !" Thats when I realised that my mate was the alpha's son Zach. I couldn't take this any more so I used my werewolf speed to get back home as fast as posible. When I got there I packed my stuff and ran towards my packs border knowing that I would be passing onto unclaimed territory. I would be safe. I ran and ran for what seemed hours. Then I saw a cave it looked like some werewolfs already lived here I smelled the air real quick to make sure and I was right 2 males and 1 female. I knew they probably wouldn't mind so I took a quick nap. I woke up to a snapping sound of a twig and 2 growing wolfs outside of the cave. "Who's there!" the bigger wolf growled. I whimpered and hid in a corner hopeing that they wouldn't hurt me. I heard some talking then I heard "Fine where coming after you then." Then I heard paws coming towards me. The next thing I know I had the blanket torn of of me and to male wolfs growling. I tried backing up further but I couldn't so I just sat there and whimpered. Finally the growling stopped I opened one eye to see the female wolf telling the male wolfs to shut up and shift. So I looked away. Then I heard "whats your name?" the she-wolf said. "Hollie." I said. "Well Hollie my name Roseanne but you can call me Roxie if you like." "Have you shifted yet" Roxie said. I shook my head no. "I just turned 16 today!" "But I left my pack due to my mate having sex with the school slut and my pack treating me like a punching bag."I said. "Oh boy!"Roxie said. "What?"I said. " Get on my bed now Hollie and stay there I will be right back!" I did what I was asked to do. I heard yelling outside of the cave.  Roxie came back in the room with her brothers whos names I learned were Jake and Ralph. All of the sudden I felt a sharp pain in my back. I screamed in pain Roxie ran to my side and held my hand saying "it's okay your just shifting the pain will be over soon." After about 5 minutes of endless pain, bones cracking, and bones moving. I had shifted. I went to the nearest water source. But when I looked into the water I was amazed to say the least I had the markings of the most powerful wolfs in history I was sliver with a white tip on my tail and ears. I had a white snout, chest, belly, and legs.  with golden eyes and a white cresent moon on my side. I was the rarest and most powerful wolf alive.  I was a Moon wolf. The next thing I heard from Roxie was "Will you be our Alpha Hollie." "I would love to be your alpha!"