(S2) chapter 1

(A/N: Hey my fellow readers I hope you enjoy the first chapter of the second season.)

In the morning sunrise at kuoh. In the hyoudou's resident in (y/n)'s room he is sleeping. Then he started to wake up and looks at the ceiling and then he feels a weight on his right side then looked to see sona sleeping on his chest with a blue night gown.

He smiled.

Y/N 'thought': She looks cute when she is sleeping. Said in his mind.

Then he looked at the ceiling and thought of everything that happened.

It's been three weeks since the celebration of their first rating game victory, announcement the new engagement and (y/n) promotion to mid class devil.

Since then every other family tried to ask for a trade for him, some want him because of his power, the other's want him because of his skills. But thanks to sirzechs he told them that he is not for any trade and warned them if they do something drastic to his sister servant there will be consequences. Since then everyone stopped.

Then he remembered meeting sona's parents in person.

Flashback.

He and sona are enjoying the festivities and then sona saw her parents coming towards them. Then (y/n) looked where she was looking. Then her parents stood in front of them.

Sona: Hi mother and father. Said to them with a smile.

When she said that (y/n) was shocked about it that he meets her parents.

Lady sitri: Hi sona dear. Said to herwith a smile.

Lord sitri: Hello sona. Said with a smile.

Then they looked at (y/n) whom is nervous about it. Then he bowed.

Y/N: It's a pleasure to meet you lord and lady sitri. Said to them with a smile but nervous.

They were surprised at him being well mannered but they don't blame him because the caretaker taught him to be a good gentleman.

Then they smiled.

Lord sitri: There's no need for you to bow young man. Said to him with a smile.

Lady sitri nodded.

Lady sitri: I agree with my husband, but i never thought that my little girl found a well mannered boy for her and I approve of him being with her. Said with a smile.

That got both (y/n) and sona to blush and the parents laugh a bit at their reactions.

Then lord sitri stood in front of (y/n) and raised his right arm.

Lord sitri: Take good care of her (y/n), she is our world and heir to the family. Said to him with a smile.

Then (y/n) smiled and shook his hand.

Y/N: Don't worry lord sitri, I will protect her with my life. Said to him with a smile.

He smiled at him.

Then lady sitri walked towards him and hugged him.

Lady sitri: Look after her for us in the human world, she may be intelligent but their are many things that she doesn't know. Said with a smile while hugging him.

He then hugged her back.

Y/N: I promise you that she will be safe and protected. Said to her with a smile.

Then the parents went to their own way. Then lady sitri thought of something she almost forgot.

Lady sitri: Oh and one more thing. Said with a smile.