World 4.12

[This is my imagination of Azriel.]

It took a lot of persuasion before Alaric agreed for Magnus to wed his son since Gaian was only twenty years old at that time and he was also aware of the Elders reputation.

Alaric made a deal to Elder Magnus and that is to prove to him that he is worthy of his son. He wouldn't just hand his naivé and innocent to someone. He also ask Master Leona to reassign Gaian in the main clinic.

~°~

After so many months, Alaric witness how earnest Elder Magnus in pursuing his son and how much he love him. Even if it's hard for him to let go of his son, he finally gave his agreement.

Magnus immediately planned a grandiose wedding. Although a rumor spread that Magnus was pursuing someone earnestly, it was still a shock to the sorcerers when they heard the news of Elder Magnus' wedding. Many women and men were disappointed with this news.

The wedding was attended by so many people. It became the wedding of the year. There were so jealous of Gaian and thought that he didn't someone like Elder Magnus even though he was a healer but when they saw how Gaian looks phenomenal and alluring they all shut up.

When Magnus saw Gaian looking immaculate in a simple yet elegant white robe he felt so proud that this person was his and only his. 'Ah! I can't wait unrobe those dress. Shit! Calm down now little me. We'll be able to taste our kitten soon.'

Elfred nudge his friend when he saw him staring Gaian lovingly and hungrily. “Stop drooling already. You'll have him tonight so please calm little Magnus before people start noticing your hard-on.”

Magnus fix himself as if he wasn't just sporting a hard-on a while ago. He smiled to Gaian tenderly while waiting in the aisle.

~°~

After the wedding ceremony, Magnus grab Gaian and get away from the celebration and brought him to his home.

Meanwhile someone readied his video camera. [📹٩(≧∀≦o)]

“I love you so much kitten. I'm forever yours and you'll forever be mine.” Magnus laid him on his back on the bed and started to devour his lips, tasting every corner of his mouth as their tongues danced harmoniously.

He swiftly undress him and stared at Gaian's tempting body. “I can't wait to devour you kitten. I've been wanting to do this for years now.”

Magnus stared at Gaian's swollen lips and kissed him one more time and then move down to his neck leaving marks all over his milky white skin. And he then went down further to his nipples.

Magnus keep on licking, sucking and biting each nipples. “You like having your nipples teased, don't you kitten? You're so cute, how your expression slackens whenever they're teased.”

“Aaah~aahh...” Zion moaned loudly and had his eyes closed as if in a trance.

Magnus kept licking down after playing with Gaian's nipples until they were swollen. He lifted both his legs and held them tight over his chest. He could see his pinkish and tightly-rimmed hole as if inviting him to do naughty things.

“Mm~hmmm...” Zion can't help but moan at how intense Magnus was staring his hole.

Magnus slipped his fingers into Gaians mouth. His lips wrapped tight around his finger, his tongue swirling and licking making sure the fingers are wet enough.

Magnus massage his hole with his saliva-coated middle finger without entering but just teasing the hungry hole that keep on twitching. He slowly inserted a finger and took it out immediately when he felt a little bit of resistance.

Magnus grab a lubricant cream and poured some on his twitching hole. He tried to push his finger again and this time it went easier. He kept on fingering his hole, one finger, then added another and in just a few minutes three fingers could already fit in his hole.

“M~more... Ahnnn...” Gaian was moaning loudly as Magnus continued to abuse his hole.

“I can't wait anymore kitten. I need to be inside you.” Magnus' shaft was already throbbing and ready to thrust into his hole.

“Relax kitten,” Magnus warned as he gently and slowly pressed the head of his shaft against his hole.

“Ahhh...” Zion felt so full as Magnus pushed his shaft all the way in. He groaned as he felt the heat of Zion's inside and started to thrust.

Zion could feel his hole being stretched as his thigh slapped against his buttocks due to the strong force of his thrust.

Magnus pounded on him so hard that his legs were starting to shake. “Your ass keeps tightening kitten. It feels so good!”

“How do you like this kitten?” Magnus ask as he keeps on pounding his prostate. His ass is squeezing down in rhythm with his trust.

Zion could feel Magnus' rough pounding and his entire body behind each thrust. Eveytime that force hits him he loses what left of his sanity.

“I'm cumming kitten! I'm gonna pour my hot stuff inside and filled you up until you're pregnant.” Magnus came with a huge load. He felt like the cum in his shaft is being sucked out.

Magnus' words didn't even register in Zion's mind anymore. He forgot about the part of the plotline where some male sorcerers were blessed to bear a child. He was feeling so good that he can't think of anything anymore.

“Ahnnn... M.. Magnus!” Zion shouted as he came together with him.

As Magnus withdraw his shaft a huge amount of semen ooze out of his ass. Zion tried to stand up to take a shower but as he stood up he could feel the semen running out of his hole down the inside of his thighs.

Magnus immediately supported Gaian when he saw his shaky legs and carried him to the bathroom. He can't help but smirk at his work but it seems like he didn't made love to his kitten enough since he is still able to stand up. They went to sleep, cuddled together after they're done showering.

It's not that Zion wasn't made love thoroughly. The reason that he was able to withstand their intense lovemaking is because his soul already build stamina due to the training he received from TOM.

['And of course due to your constant lovemaking in the past worlds Host.
(^།།^)Ah! This is what I'm talking about. ~(˘▾˘~) (~˘▾˘)~]

~°~

After a month of their wedding, Zion had been feeling dizzy recently and Magnus noticed this. “Kitten are you alright?”

“I'm fine,” Zion denied but​ he was also become sensitive with smell this past few days.

“Are you sure kitten?” Magnus asked worriedly but a hint of excitement could trace in his tone. They've been going at it like animals in heat so he was 100% sure that his wifey is pregnant. He carried Gaian and hurriedly went to the clinic as if someone is after his life.

Zion was confuse with the way Magnus was acting. He suspects that it was just a flu that's why he has not been feeling well.

Meanwhile, a system is also as excited as Magnus. [(人゚∀゚) (゚∀゚人)]

~°~

A/N: I just realized that I have no sub-missions when I'm almost done with the story. (* ˚᷄ 艸 ˚᷅ *) ke! ke! ke!