Chapter 48

(WARNING! Mature content ahead!)

Throughout the day you had been relaxing. You were laying on the couch watching TV. Connor had gone to check on Snow again. He'd kind of adopted her. You thought it was cute. Soon enough, your eyes started drifting shut. Soon enough, you'd fallen asleep.

Connor's POV

I had fed Snow again and left her with Nova. Nova was quickly becoming her protector. It was a very satisfying and cute sight. I left them and went back to (Y/n). She was asleep on the couch. I smiled. I had my chance to make things perfect for tonight. The walk had been for me to explore good places for us to go. The park seemed promising. I had spotted a place near a pond under a tree much like the place in the cemetery by (M/n)'s garden. The original garden didn't seem like a proper place. At least the park we could be alone and comfortable. 

I decided to contact her brothers. They were all out right now, but they would be home before I would be. I needed them to keep her occupied. I needed them to cover for me. I contacted Zane, Carl, and Ash. Kent was busy. He and April wanted a day together.

I called each of them. My LED went yellow as I contacted them.

"Hey man, what's up?" Ash greeted.

"Yeah, you need us dude?" Carl asked.

"I have a feeling this has something to do with (Y/n)." Zane said. I chuckled.

"Tonight, if it is alright, I would like to take (Y/n) out to the park for a date. We haven't have an official date. I would appreciate somebody keeping (Y/n) company until I get back."

"On it man!" Carl said.

"This should be fun. I'm in!" Ash said.

"I guess I'm in too. I have to make sure these two don't do anything crazy." Zane said.

"HEY!" Carl said.

"You have no faith in us Zane." Ash grumbled.

"For this, no. No I don't." Zane said. I chuckled.

"Thank you. I'll be back home as soon as I can." 

"We'll be there in a few minutes! We got your back Connor!" Carl said. I smiled.

"Thank you. Goodbye." I said.

"Bye dude!"

"Later man."

"See you soon Connor." They all replied and we all hung up. I headed out. I hoped she'd like this.

Your POV

*3 hours later*

Your brothers had been dragging you around for an hour and a half now. You'd been asleep for the other hour and a half. You were confused and getting tired of them dragging you around the house to do stuff. You'd asked them where Connor was and they said at Hank's, but you didn't believe them. They were acting too weird for you to believe them right now.

Soon enough, you were saved. Connor was back. You hurried over to them and your brothers all sighed in relief. You didn't even care. You were just glad that was over. You hugged him and he hugged back.

"Where were you?" You asked.

"I was at Hank's." He said, his LED going yellow. Lie. You knew instantly.

"If I'm not good at lying, you're really bad at it Connor." You said. He sighed.

"Okay, you caught me. It's a surprise though."

"Connor it's getting late. Why would you be setting a surprise for me now?" You asked.

"For what I have planned for the date." He replied. You were stunned.