Retirement Party

A/N: Hope you enjoy!

Hizashi Has made a reservation in the VIP section at one of his favorite clubs for All Mights friends to all join us at the party. Of course to make things less sad you all weren't going to call it that, it would just be a party to celebrate him and all he's done in the past years of being a hero.

Standing in your closet you frustratingly looked through your clothes and of course nothing you had was good enough for this event. There obviously wasn't enough time to go shopping. You felt like you could kick yourself for not thinking about this. Knowing Hizashi would be wearing something great all you would do is make him look bad. You ran your fingers threw your hair trying to think of what to do then suddenly you hear Hizashi come into your bedroom.

He had on a F/c Suite and tie that looked really amazing on him. Along with his hair in a messy bun with his bangs hanging around his face and his usual glasses.

"Oh wow...you look great." you say with a forced smile.

"Thanks..What's wrong?" he asks walking over and cupping your cheek.

"Im sorry...I don't have anything to wear." you pouted as you leaned into his hand.

"Good because I bought you something." he said with a wink and took off to the living room.

He brought back a hanger with a bag over it. You slowly lifted it up to reveal a stunningly beautiful dress. "Oh my goodness...Hizashi..You didnt have to do this." you said placing your hand to your mouth in amazement.

"Only the best for you baby girl." He smiled and handed you the dress for you to get ready.

After finally putting on the dress and doing your make up and hair you went to look at yourself in the mirror. It was a beautiful F/c that when the light hit it it shimmered and shined. It was a medium length dress with a long slit up one side. You had the perfect F/c heels to go with it too. Seeing Hizashi step behind you in the mirror you couldn't help but think of how perfect you both looked together.

"You're beautiful." he said placing a kiss on your head.

 "Did you get this to match your suit?" you chuckled.

"Yes and because I love you." he stuck his hand out for you and you placed yours in his as he escorted you to the limo.

Time Skip.

Stepping out of the limo it seemed like all eyes were on you and Hizashi for a moment. Cameras flashed while questions were asked but Hizashi told you not to answer just strike a few good poses with him then head inside. You both did so then turned to watch the rest get out and do the same.

Finally making it to your section and ordering drinks you notice Hawks coming in a little fashionably late.

"Please, please, stay seated no reason to get up." he says jokingly.

You giggle at the young Pro which Hizashi quickly noticed. Soon Hawks gets next you and makes a surprised expression.

"Hey Y/n long time no see." He smiled grabbing your hand and placing a kiss on top of it.

"Um...Hey Hawks." you say shyly.

"Do you still remember what I said?" He asked with a eyebrow raised and a sly grin.

"Yes." you said averting your eyes.

He just nodded and went to take a seat.

 "What did he say to you?" Hizashi whispered in your ear.

"If I ever get tired of you I can give him a call basically."

Seeing Hizashi go to stand up you quickly grab his shoulder to sit him back down. "Tonight's about Toshinori don't worry about him."

Hawks just smiled at Hizashi then ordered a round of drinks for everyone.

"Show off." Hizashi mumbled under his breath.

You just rolled your eyes at the hot headed blonde. Hearing one of your favorite songs come on you stood up to go ask Toshinori to dance.

"Hey Toshi, You wanna dance?" You ask giving him a closed eyed smile.

He stands. "I would love to Y/n." he grabs your wrist and pulls you to the dance floor.

You look back seeing a very proud smile on Hizashis face. "Hey Shota, You see that? She wasn't even shy."

Shota looks back seeing you dancing with Toshinori and chuckles. "Well look at that. You might be good for her after all."

Hearing Shota say that made him feel so happy. It was like he finally got a shred of approval from him.

You and Toshinori were on the dance floor busting the best moves you could dish out. Seeing his small skinny body do splits and flips threw you off completely. You didn't expect anything like this from him.

"Wow Toshi you really know how to dance." you smiled.

"Thanks, so do you." He said eyeing you up and down.

"I really wasn't expecting you to have this much skill on the dance floor." you laughed.

"Well if you think about it dancing is like fighting and I just pretty much go from there."

"Well that explains it then. You have the moves on the battlefield for sure."

Hizashi was still sitting at the table watching you. The lights in the club strobed all around in different colors making your dress and you sparkle beautifully. He recognized some of the moves you were doing were his making him smile to himself.

Shota glanced at you then back at Hizashi. "Hey stop being a creeper." He said jokingly.

"I cant help it. She's beautiful isn't she." He said still gazing at you.

"Let me buy you a drink. It's the least I could do after what I did the other day." Shota said motioning the server over.

"Sounds good to me." Hizashi smiled.

A/N: Of course there's gonna be a part 2. I rushed this because I have to wake up early please don't hate me. But thanks for those of you who are following my story It means a lot. I love you readers!