Chapter 21 - Grind the ink for this prince

XH 21 - Grind the ink for this prince

Xiao Hua could not help but panic. They had passed by several paths, but to her, they all looked the same! How on earth could she remember where was where?!

"This is the prince's bedroom." An Jing stopped just before a door, her head lowered as if paying respect.

Xiao Hua was unsure what was going on when the door suddenly opened from inside. The Third prince stepping out of the room in light blue attire along with his red jade thumb ring that had never parted from his thumb. A eunuch with white hair and eyebrows followed behind him with a slight hunchback.

Xiao Hua immediately realized her mistake and quickly followed An Jing's pose, dropping her head low.

"An Jing, sent Eunuch Sun to the gate with a set of teacups from Munzhu Country."

"Yes, Your Highness." An Jing stepped ahead until she was at the front where she can be the guide. "Please, Eunuch Sun."

"The Empress would be happy with how filial Prince Long Zhu is," Eunuch Sun said with a brief smile before following An Jing at a slow pace.

"Come into the study." The Third prince strode away leaving Xiao Hua standing alone.

Tian Zi appeared behind Xiao Hua silently and nudge her forward. "Elder Sister Hua, quickly follow our prince!"

Xiao Hua's short legs tried to keep up with the Third Prince, whose legs seem to be longer than an average 16-year-olds. But much to her surprise, Xiao Hua could catch up to him. Could it be...the Third prince had slowed down his pace for her to catch up?

Pei! Xiao Hua, don't think too much! (〃>_<;〃)

Le XiaoTing knows very well that men love beautiful women, and with big boobs if possible. Xiao Hua stared down at her current flat chest and sadly lamented that she possessed neither! It would not be good for her to dream the impossible of being together with this beautiful man.

Le XiaoTing sighed silently, lamented that in this world, she will have to hold tight onto her heart again. In her original world, she had to keep a tight hold on her traitorous heart whenever her handsome boss was around.

That man is like walking temptation! (*♡∀♡)

She had seen many ladies jumped on him but he dodged them all as if females were his allergy! But he had avoided those men that had jumped on him as well.

Le XiaoTing was one of the ladies in the workplace that would cheer inwardly when their boss got jumped by a man! They may be the type that would be jealous when a beautiful lady gets close to their handsome boss, but it was a totally different matter altogether when it was a man that do so!

It stirs up their fujoshi fire! (✧ω✧)

The Third prince stepped into a room, where the door had already been parted open by servants.

"Xiao Hua, come in," the Third prince said when Xiao Hua stood outside of the room, unsure if she should enter the room or not.

The smell of ink and paper filled her nose when she entered the room cautiously. The Third prince had sat down on a chair behind a wide and long table. With her limited eyesight, she could roughly guess that the room was spacious with plenty of shelves that hold onto with things that she could not see.

"Grind the ink for this prince," The Third prince ordered.

"Yes, Your Highness." Xiao Hua moved closer to the table and spotted an ink stick with its sides filled with dragon pictures with gold linings. Beside it was a thick ink stone with Chinese characters carved on the surface.