City- 43

Bakugou pov
We had just left the hotel Red's parents were staying at. He wanted to go by to drop some things off for them; food, toiletries. As we left the building I heard the familiar line that Eijirou had been using all day; "ooh, photo!" He exclaimed, aiming the Polaroid at me. I moaned before saying;
"Fine." I went and stood by the flower bush he was pointing towards, and gave a simple pose of me tilting my head to the side slightly. It was my suggestion to take photos, but I thought it'd be more of me taking ones of him and a couple of both of us, not a full photo shoot of me. But I did it anyways, he was enjoying it after all. Hearing the sharp click sound, I walked over to him whilst he waved the photo.
"You look hot." He stared down at the picture, then at me, grinning. Usually, I wouldn't have done any of this, but today was different. Not only did we have a rough night, but Eijirou was stressed for his parents. I needed to cheer him up. I smiled back at him with an eye roll.
"Thanks Red." Grabbing his hand, I pulled him so we joined the rest of the busy people on the pavement. The restaurant we were heading to wasn't very far away, so I did all the fast walking whilst dragging Red behind me. I heard another click. Turning, I saw him once again holding a half-developed picture. "You can't waist all the film!"
"Yah but it was a cute photo opportunity!" He turned the photo to me, it was my back, my hand holding his. It was a classic couple photo. "See." It was cute.
"Okay but stop using them all up from now on."

We arrived at Orange, the restaurant. It's old decor and hints of sunset orange made the interior quite nice. I hadn't eaten there before, but Red swore by it. It didn't take long to book the table, a table for four. My heart skipped a beat slightly thinking about Monday night. We exited the building and walked into the nice square open area that Orange was located in. Locking hands, Red leaned in and landed a kiss on my cheek. "That's all the chores done. Now I was thinking we may as well get a bite to-"
"Bakugou, Kirishima?" A familiar, boring voice came from behind us. This time however, I could hear slight surprise in it. I turned to see a pale looking man with a thick scarf and long, dark hair.
"Sir?" Red said with a slight hiccup in his voice. It dawned on my that Aizawa didn't actually know about Red and I, nor did any other teachers at the school.
"You two are dating?" Aizawa's face showed slightly more emotion than usual, yet I couldn't read which sort. Was his just shocked, or was he angry and disgusted? I just nodded slowly at him.
"We just didn't find the right time to tell you Aizawa." Eijirou said respectfully, trying to defend us. I waited for a second, predicting his next move. For a moment he just stared blankly at us. Then with a burst of energy, he stepped forward with a genuine smirk.
"This is great!"
"It is?" I asked with confusion. Why was he so happy?
"Yes! My god Bakugou, you had us worried for a moment." Aizawa said, his hand running through his hair.
"Worried about what?" Red questioned with a puzzled smile.
"I, and a couple others, were worried you lacked certain emotions you need to be a hero, like- such as compassion, empathy, love-" he began listing things yet I cut him off.
"Does everyone think that about me!" I yelled, thinking back to my parents reaction. I watched at Aizawa suddenly turned back to his normal, depressing self.
"So do the rest of the class know?" Red nodded his head happily. I'm guessing he was pleased to be accepted, as was I.
"Yeah, we told them a while back. Everyone has been really great!" Eijirou exclaimed.
"I'm glad to hear it." Aizawa said whilst checking his watch. "Look at the time. I need to be heading off. But yeah, well done, both of you." He smiled awkwardly before turning to walk away. Whilst watching him go, I turned to Red.
"What a strange encounter."