(S)Levi x Commander!Tall!Reader - Something new.

You let out an exaggerated exhale at how poor the cadets were acting today. You don't give two shits if it is now 102°, the Titans didn't care if it was 150°! But you highly doubt that all of us would be able actually live if it was 150° out here. You roll your eyes as you walk around training grounds observing the low energy around base. You stop where Corporal Levi is and smile at him and he nods back at you.

"Alright cadets, take a rest." You say with a smile as Levi stares at you confused.

"What? No-" Levi protests but you bring your hand up to silence him.

"After your break, 10 laps around base. Corporal Levi, with me." You say walking off to the direction of your office as the cadets breath out a sigh of relief. You keep your head high as you march with your hands folded behind your back. You hear murmured whispers and rumors of the relationship between you and Levi. You stopped walking and faced the cadets with a dangerous glint in your eye.

"If I hear another word about my personal business or Corporal Levi's, you will be cleaning this damn castle again." You give a smile and continue walking to your destination. See, this is why Levi loved you. At first he just looked up to you, role model wise and literally. He loved how humble but strict you were. What was the problem? How tall you were. But then it was like he was praising a goddess up close. God, was he confused with how he felt about you. His eyes trailed over your figure, from how a few strands stick your face, your glossy skin, or how you close stick your humid body. He shifts uncomfortably at how truly how warm it is today. Levi absentmindedly follows you into your office and stands at attention in front of your desk. You chuckle and gesture for him to sit.

"You can relax Levi." He nods as he loses his composer for a more comfortable one like you requested. You stand up and walk around your desk and kneel in front of him. You look up at him, you give him a sweet smile. After a few minutes he let's out a fustrated sigh. You frown and stand up. Levi quickly gets up and turns you around, meeting face to face with your.... Breasts. He looks up at your passive face and he holds your shoulders.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry you've just, you've got so tall and I'm.... Not." You roll your eyes at him and go to turn around but he holds you so you weren't turn back.

"Okay okay, I have an idea okay." He says and you stop.

"I'm listening." You say as you cross your arms. He pulls out a blind fold, you forward your brows. "You want me to use that on you?" You ask with a smirk and snatch out his hand. "You're freakier than I thought Levi." It's his turn to roll his eyes as he sits in the chair and crosses his arms.

"Are you going to use it or not?" He scowls and you smile with a laugh and tie the blindfold around his head covering his eyes and kneel before him. He slightly jumps at his senses being heightened. You softly hush him as you glide your hands softly against his chest and down his stomach to his thighs, then gliding them up to his crotch. He hisses between clenched teeth. You unbuckle his straps and his pants, pulling down his pants enough for you to access his manhood. You run your hand up and down his length and watch as he holds his composer although feeling intense feeling at the moment. You take him into your mouth as he was almost "all the way" erect, wanting to feel him in your mouth. You bob your head up and down, and he immediately grips your hair. You let him grip your hair and guide you. Levi thrusts upwards into your mouth slightly gagging you a few times. You hum to stop the gagging and it works in your favour and his, adding vibrations to his member. He let's out a low satisfying groan when you swirl you pull away and swirl your tongue around his tip and resuming your before activities. Once again, you let him control what he wants.

His thrusts and tugging become more feverish, like almost at his climax. The grip on your hair tightens and he cums down your throat and you close your eyes while swallowing his load. He pull away your head and a trail of saliva and his cum on your chin and he pulls off his blind fold. He wipes the reminisce off your face and you smile sweetly at with a light tinted red face.

"We should try some more toys next time."