I'm So Tired

Jimin

The guys followed me up to my apartment and I found myself looking around for Hana. When I didn't find her, I remembered she was having dinner with her family. I felt sick knowing that Eujin was going to be there.

I remembered her cornering me telling me that she would make Hana sign those papers or she'd go to the press with a story. I rubbed my face thinking about the ways I could protect my wife from the press and her nasty sister.

"Jimin" Taehyung called "Your wife made us dinner before she left"

I smiled and walked to the kitchen to find a lunchbox with a note on it.

Husband and his parasitic friends,

I knew you would be hungry after the practices your manager is putting you through. So, I thought that it would be nice for you to come home (mine and Jimin's home) to something to eat. Sorry that I'm not there to cook it fresh but throw it on the stove or in the microwave and it will taste the same.

I hope.

Enjoy the food.

Hana x x

(PS - clean up after yourselves)

"Did she have to add that part?" Hoseok laughed and he looked at me "That's aimed at you"

"Shut up and heat the food up," I said "I'm going to call her. The message from earlier made me worry"

I walked away and dialled her number, but it went straight to voicemail. I left her one and went back to the guys who were yawning.

"I'm so tired" Jungkook muttered "I'm too tired to drive home. I'm staying"

"That's fine," I said trying to call Hana again.

"Is she not picking up?" Jin asked.

"No. It's going straight to voicemail" I said frowning "She always answers"

"She's having dinner with her family," Namjoon said "I wouldn't be so sure that her phone is switched on"

There was a knock on the door and I grinned. Hana was home.

I almost ran to open it but ended up glaring at the person in her place.

"You aren't welcome here," I said to her sister and I stopped her from coming in "Get out or shall I get a restraining order?"

"Now, now" She chuckled "I'm here to pack some things for Hana"

"Why?"

"She's decided to live with our parents for a bit. She wants us to get back together"

"That's bullshit!" I snapped "Why the hell are you here?"

Eujin ran her fingers up my chest and I slapped her hands away, making her laugh.

"Troll!" Jungkook said as she made her way to the kitchen "Shouldn't you be under a bridge somewhere?"

Eujin glared at him "Shouldn't you be losing your virginity somewhere?"

"Jungkook" Namjoon said, warning him not to speak "Eujin, why are you here?"

"My precious little sister tried to kill herself so I'm here to get her clothes" Eujin chuckled "I volunteered to grab her...belongings"

"Don't fucking lie to me" I breathed "Where is she?"

"In hospital. In surgery. I don't honestly care. My mum told me to get some stuff and that is what I am doing"

I grabbed hold of her arms and pushed her against the wall in anger "Where is my wife?"

"Wife? She's only a temporary wife. When she-"

"Where the fuck is she!" I yelled at her and her eyes went wide "Don't bullshit me Eujin! Where is she?"

"The hospital near Big Hit," Eujin said "What are you doing?"

"What the fuck do you think?" I snapped and pulled my jacket on "I'm going to see my wife!"

"I'll stay to make sure the troll doesn't steal anything," Jin said "Pack her stuff. Now"

I was running out the door with the guys following me. We climbed into my car and I sped to the hospital.

This couldn't be happening right now. I didn't want to believe it. Hana was in trouble and I didn't know.

"Jimin," Namjoon said "Slow down. We don't want to get into an accident going to see her"

"She tried to kill herself," I said "Shit. No. I won't believe that bitch"

I skidded to a stop and flew from my seat and ran into the hospital. I quickly asked where my wife was and they sent me in the right direction after getting overseeing me and my friends.

"Mrs Kim!" I gasped as I ran towards her parents "Where is she? Where is Hana?"

Her parents looked up at me "Why are you here?"

"What do you mean?" I asked feeling confused.

"She is only a temporary wife. Why do you care so much about her?"

I boiled with anger "Because she is my wife and I love her. So where the fuck is she?"

"Love?" Her Mum looked disgusted "How could you love her over Eujin?"

"How fucking dare you" I glared at them "Hana is beautiful and a much better person than that bitch so tell me where the hell she is"

They went to argue but the dr came out.

"Are you her parents?" He said and they nodded "Surgery went well but we will need to carry out some more. We managed to stop the bleed but she's still not fit enough to come out of the coma"

"Coma?" I asked "I'm her husband and I deserve to know what happened"

"She hit a car head-on, Mr Park," The Dr said "A car overtook a lorry and hit her. From what witnesses have said, she didn't have enough time to swerve"

I couldn't speak. It was like I had forgotten what words were and the pain in my chest made me feel sick.

Hana.

"She suffered many broken bones, head injuries and we had to repair a tear in her lung. The impact was immense and she was lucky to survive the crash" The dr carried on "It's too early to say she will survive the injuries but we will do everything we can for her"

I had never felt pain like this before.