5

Dave

"Wasgood?" I greeted Deuce "What you need?" I sat down on the couch

"You found Alan yet?"

"Yea." I nodded. "Got something for him later on today. Probably head over there after I leave from here. He think shit sweet. I saw his ass moving funny a couple days ago. Looking over his shoulder and shit."

Deuce shook his head. "I see you got a whip now. It's nice."

"Had to. Couldn't keep walking everywhere."

"About time. You out here gucci down with the rolex but ain't have a car. Backwards ass nigga." He laughed.

"You know I had to save up first. I'm about to buy a condo for my mama too."

"Ah shit. She gon love that. I'm proud of you East. You been doing this shit for only 7 months and damn near at the top already."

"Grind don't stop."

"You thought about my offer yet?" He looked over at me.

"Yea." I nodded.

"Well?"

"I'm in." I shrugged

"Good. That means you under me now. Which you kinda already were anyway. You got respect from everybody around here. Niggas older than you and they listen to you. You got the authority to do whatever you want now."

"Cause I'm that nigga." I bragged. "And they know I'm nuts."

"Yeah. That you are." He laughed "I just had to check on you though. See what was up with that situation."

"You know I didn't forget. Had to get my shit straight. You know how I move."

"Well I'll let you get going then. Handle your business." He nodded.

I left out the house, got in my car and pulled off, heading towards Crown Heights.

I vibed to music as I drove. "I could remix this shit." I spoke to myself as Chi-raq blasted through my speakers.

I pulled up to the last house on the block and got out. I went inside and went straight down to the basement.

"Wassup niggas." I greeted everybody

"Everybody good?" I looked around the room.

I got a few mixed answers.

"This will be real quick and ya can get back to whatever ya was doing."

"Alan." I spoke.

He jumped a little bit and looked towards me.

"Why so jumpy?" I smiled. "You cool?"

"Y-yea. I'm good."

"Nah." I shook my head. "Dom." I stepped back

Dom came from Alan's left side and punched him. Alan stumbled back into the wall and looked around until his eyes landed on me.

"What the fuck? What's going on?" He yelled

Dom continued to punch him over and over again. Blood was leaking onto the floor.

"Enough." I spoke. Dom stepped back and I threw him a towel.

"G. Tie him up."

Once Alan was all tied up I grabbed a chair and sat in front of him.

"You know you fucked up right?"

"How? I didn't do shit."

"Word?" I leaned back "So you ain't do shit with Deuce money you stole? You didn't buy this bullshit chain with his money?" I reached over and pulled the chain off him