Chapter 19

Harvey

I blink and move to get up but hands hold me back and I turn around to face Damien.

"I need to go check on Ashton" I insist throwing away the covers to get up.
But before I can even move my feet to put them down, Damien drags me back under the covers and comes above me pinning me to the bed.

"Harvey, are you mad at me?" He asks looking into my eyes
I shake my head no.

"Why would I be?" I ask

"Because we didn't go to bed together, its kind of our thing" he says pushing my hair back from my forehead.
Every night, Damien and I went to our bed together at the same time. If I was busy or vice versa, we would wait for each other.

"Yeah well, I guess nothing could be done yesterday. Don't make a habit of it" I say teasingly

He takes my cheek into his hand.

"Never! " he says seriously and leans down to kiss me briefly. I push him back on the bed and straddle him.

"What plans do we have today Batman?" I ask

"Batman?" He asks laughing

"Yeah, batman" I echo smiling

"What brought this on? Could it be my sexy muscles?" He asks winking suggestively and flexing his muscles

"Maybe" I answer cheekily

"I swear Harvey, one of these days I'll spank you!" He threatens

I crook my finger at him in a come hither motion so he can bend down. When he does, I lean down and put my lips to his ear,

"You know I'll love it" I whisper as he shudders and pulls my head down to kiss me hard.

"Damn you Harvey!" He says glaring and bending down to kiss me several times.

"Harvey!" A little voice screams

I turn and see Ashton running towards me shirtless.

"Sorry, he keeps running around" the nanny says blushing to find me and Damien both shirtless and making out.

"Its fine" I tell her kicking back the covers and bending down to pick him up.
I go back to the bed with him and he immediately puts his arms out for Damien to carry him.
He rushes to Damien and clings to him laughing as he makes faces at him.

"Breaksat" he says

We burst out laughing, me feeling like a proud parent. He's starting to talk and he's so happy and grown so big. He doesn't know his mama and papa are no more.  I blink back tears but I can't help it and sobs burst out of mouth and tears roll down my face. I've suddenly remembered how my family is no more and how months prior, it was only me and Ashton versus the world.

Being the perceptive kid that he is, he turns and puts his little hand on my chest,

"Hurting...?" He asks with his face marred by a frown

"Yes..." I barely manage to say the tears killing me.

"Sowie Harvey" he says.

Its like those words brought on the dam of tears and I cry more.
Alarmed, Damien pulls me into his chest holding Harvey in his other hands while rubbing my back and saying soothing words. Ashton is rubbing my back too imitating Damien which makes me laugh and Damien looks at me like i am more crazy.
I wipe my eyes exhausted and lean on his chest.

"What is it ? Damien asks

" I just remembered my family and how much i miss them. Isabel, her husband and I were so close. Then I remembered how its only me and Ashton left and the crying tap began flowing" I explain