Are you okay? 27

Karma- thutmose

I'm sister shook because I think this chapter is actually good.

Two hours had rolled by after Eddie said he needed time to cool off and Richie was getting worried. Not that he wasn't worried before, he was, he really really really was. Richie got up from his position on the couch and made his way towards the room Eddie had stormed into.

Richie gently knocked on the door and spoke quiet questioning words. "Eddie, can you please talk to me?"

There was no answer. Just silence. Richie was beginning to wonder if the slightly shorter boy had left out a window or something. He opened the door slow and with caution.

"Eddie, listen, I never liked Derrick, he knew that, I knew that, Stan and Bev knew that, it was going to be a short relationship anyway."

Richie walked through the door looking around the room with light yellow walls and a queen sized bed that had a white comforter. There was no one to be found, and the windows that had soft curtains pulled to the side to let the setting sun shine through the glass were shut.

Did he come in this room? Where the fuck is he? Richie asked himself

He turned to leave the room to go check the one across the hall, it use to be his fathers at home office. Richie remembers that when the boys were young and the losers club was just four small boys that they were never allowed in that room under any circumstances.

"Eddie, are you in here?" Richie knocked again.

There was a soft sniffle on the other side of the door that was either Eddie or the ghost of Mr. Kaspbrak.

"No, I'm not."

"Eddie, baby, I'm so sorry." Richie said peeping through the door

"No you're not." Eddie spoke.

"Yes! Yes, I am. Eds, listen, I can't express how horrible I feel about lying to you, and not breaking up with him sooner and everything ive ever done wrong to you. I really really want to go on a date with you to show you how much you mean to me." Richie walked into the room and squatted near the corner where Eddie was laying down.

The office space hadn't changed, well from what he remember when he snuck in during a game of hide and seek. When Mrs. Kaspbrak found out Richie hid in that room Eddie was grounded from seeing him for a week. "No boy that breaks the rules should be in this house, Edward!" His mother sternly spoke that mid summer evening.

"What are you doing in here?" Richie asked

"Sleeping." Eddie replied

"I think a bed would be more comfortable than this wood floor and shitty rug."

"My Dad picked out this rug."

"Really? I'm sorry edddie, you know I was joking." Richie said reaching out to the boy who laid sprawled on the floor. "Why can't you do anything right tozier?"

"I'm kidding Richie. My mom chose it. My dad hated it too, the only reason he had it in here was to make her happy."

"I'm sorry Eddie."

"So you keep saying."

"Can we please go back to how it was 3 hours ago, when we were watching Netflix?"