ELEVEN

Jin Hee looking inside the cabinets at the kitchen. She did not notice her cookies is finished since Hoseok and Yoongi always sneaked in to eat her cookies. Since she gives them tasted, they really enjoy eating the cookies.

"Hobiiiii! Yoongiiiii! Where are my cookies?" Jin Hee yelled from the kitchen.

"Maybe with Jungkook." Jimin responds as he was there playing PS4 with Tae Hyung and Jungkook.

"Ha. Ha. So funny." Jungkook glared at him. Jin Hee came and glared at the share partner of the apartment. Hoseok and Yoongi whistled and looked away.

"I did tell you DO NOT TOUCH MY COOKIES." She said with a mad face.

"Noona loves me." Jungkook grinned at them.

"Not funny KOOKIE." Jin Hee added and glared at them.

"Just buy a new one. Why you so noisy about it?" Tae Hyung said. Jin and Namjoon are not there since they have work to do.

"I'm done with you guys. I'm out." She stomped out as she grabs her purse and phone.

Jin Hee went to the nearest convenience shop to get her cookies. She feels relieved as they still have it. When she stepped out of the shop, she can feel someone followed her. She stopped and look around but no one is there. She could feel it was not some ghost spirit but human. She continued walking but when someone pulled her hand while the other hand was covering her nose with some clothes. She could sense the hard smell on it. Then she realised it was chloroform.

MEANWHILE

Yoongi was nervous and keep looking outside and sometimes look at the hanging clock. He doesn't know why he got an uneasy feeling.

"What wrong with you hyung?" Jungkook suddenly ask. Hoseok was taking shower upstairs. Jimin and Tae Hyung were focusing on the screen watching a movie.

"Are not the shop just near here? Why she took so long?" He was so worried. He could just blame himself to not accompany her if something happens to her.

"She might stop somewhere. Maybe she met her friends on the way home." Jimin tried to let the negative thought out of his mind for a while. He can't deny he also felt the same.

"Hobi hyung is so protective and not even let her have friends. It just us." Jungkook added. It makes Yoongi more worried.

"I could feel something happens to her. I'm going to find her. I can't stay when she outside there alone. It's dangerous." Yoongi added.

"What dangerous than see a ghost?" Jimin suddenly spoke. Yoongi looked at him with a confused face.

"See what? Ghost?"

"Well, she can see 'thing'. What did you think when she talks alone? She is not crazy hyung. She also could see you when you in a coma. She said you are sweet guy ever she meets. I also could see you a few minutes before you awake." Jimin confessed.

Yoongi's head suddenly hurt. Then it comes he remembered the first times he meets Jin Hee. All those memories coming back to him.

"That why I... Had seen her before. She... Is the girl in my dream. And... She-" He stopped when remembering the whole story.
"She in danger. Ji Yong might catch her." He added with a worried face. Just about he held the knob his phone ringing.

"Hell-" He answered the call, but he couldn't finish his sentence when hear someone yelled at the background.

"Let me go you, idiot!" He knew who the voice belongs to.

"Just shut her mouth!" The person from the line spoke.

"Ji Yong." Yoongi said. Ji Yong then back to Yoongi.