Chapter 7

"Y/n-ah!" Sana suddenly jumped on top of my sleeping figure which made me rise up from my sleep.

"What?" I groaned, looking at her with half, weary eyes.

"Happy birthday, sleepy head!" She exclaimed, straddling my hips. "Wake up! It's Saturday morning already!"

I gazed towards the window where sun rays began to peek through the blinds. It was too bright.

"The light! It burns!" I hissed and covered my face with a pillow.

Sana removed the pillow off my face and threw it to the side. She pouted at me.

"Get up!" She shouted, cupping my cheeks with the palm of her hands.

Lazily, I look towards the clock that was on the wall.

4:53 PM 

"It's too early..." I mumbled, throwing the covers back over me.

"Early? C'mon, you've been sleeping almost all day." She stated, shaking at my shoulders. "Get up."

"Fine..." I sighed. "But get off me."

She smiled and rolled off me. I lifted myself up, rubbing my eyes to clear my foggy vision. Once my sight cleared up a bit, I looked towards Sana who seemed to be awfully excited.

"So, what time are we going out tonight?" She asked as she cocked her head to the side. 

"Maybe around eight tonight, I think?" I had to think. "That's what he said."

"Well, you're eighteen now. How you feel?"

"Tired." I yawned. "It's my birthday. Shouldn't I be able to sleep longer?"

"You've slept for almost half the day." 

"Sana, sleep is everything to me." I said, smiling as I patted the bed. She playfully rolled her eyes, letting out a chuckle.

"Well, we don't have to leave with your Dad until tonight..." She uttered and I nodded. "We have four hours, so lets go somewhere."

"What? No..." I whined, not wanting to get up from the bed. Sana stood and grasped at my hands to lift me up off the bed. 

"Come on, lazy-bones. Let's get ready." She pushed me towards my closet and began to search through it.

  💐💐💐💐💐  

~~~~~

Sana dragged you all the way to the mall. You both have been there for about two hours now. She bought you stuff and considered them as birthday gifts which you were grateful for. Though you were still tired from staying up late last night, you did your best to stay awake for her sake. 

Both you and her stayed up late, but it seems that Sana has plenty of energy while you on the other hand is dog-tired. You still put a smile on your face and continue to enjoy your birthday with your best friend.

"I'm exhausted." You said, plopping down onto a bench with Sana as you both place your shopping bags on the floor in front of you.

"We have plenty more stores to hit up." She sighed and rested her head onto your shoulder as her hands tighten around her drink.

"No more stores! You've bought me tons of gifts which I appreciate." 

"These presents shows my love for you." She held up a mini heart which you just stare at how cute she is in delight.