Finn° Sorry not sorry 🖐🏼

Summary: Y/N you see Finn at EB games (store) and fan girl.

Y/N POV

I sighed as I placed my hands on my hips. I looked up and examined the tall shelf's that had some xbox games.

I turned around and faced the customer, I placed on a smile.

"I'll be back, I need to get a ladder." I spoke and walked off. As I made it to the storage room I saw my co-worker Kaitlin.

I smirked at her, "I need the ladder for a customer. Ugh, I'm so done with my long shift. I just want to go home." I complained and cringed. Kaitlin just laughed and agreed.

"I'm trying to help a little girl find a pop figure she wants." Kaitlin spoke as she rummaged through the boxes filled with pop's.

"Which one does she want?" I asked curious and raised my brows. I held onto the ladder.

"She wants a Dustin Henderson one. Ghost buster edition." Kaitlin replied. I clapped. Nice choice kid.

I pointed over at the third box,
"The ST pop's are all in that big box. The Ghost Busters ones came in yesterday so they'll be on top." I explained then walked off to help my customer.

As I made my way out I come to realise that I took too long and my customer had asked another employee. Great.

My eyes rolled and I turned around, wow, I bumped into a dude and smashed my forehead.

"Ow, shit my bad." I mumbled, I rubbed my head and focused my vision on who I bumped Into.

Finn Wolfhard.

"Y-your Finn." I mumbled, Finn nodded his head, he also gave me a sarcastic look, and then brushed past me.

My words stuttered and I became freakin Bill from IT.

I walked after him and realised he was here alone?

"Finn, ugh, sorry, but can I have a photo with you? I'm like so happy- No, Sorry. Not in the mood, get back to your job." Finn replied rudely and continued to look for games. I gulped and raised my brows...

I turned my heels and walked away.

Okay then. I mean, I shouldn't be angry. He doesn't have to go jack shit for me, but maybe cut the attitude? He's probably just having a bad day.

I moved the ladder behind the counter and stared across the room to examine Finn. Wow, my idol rejected me... Is that an honour or?

Let me try again. My feet wakes me over to him.

"Look, you told me to do my job. So I am, what can I help you with?" I asked as I reached Finn.

His fingers brushed through his hair.

"I'm just looking. I don't need you." Finn replied, my brows raised and I folded my arms.

I made my way over to the counter and decided to try and fix one of the eftpos machines.

"The girl was so happy I found a Dustin Hende- Speaking of ST Kaitlin. Finn wolfhard is over there, and he full on rejected me." I replied and faced Kaitlin.

Her eyes went huge and she held her hand over her mouth.

"You flirted with him and he rejected you- No, I asked for a picture... Jesus Kaitlin, I can't even flirt." I replied as we both stared at him across store.

All of a sudden. A group of girls entered the store, and it was obvious they were ST and IT fans, thanks to their t shirts.

They all walked over to the counter.

"Hello, we'd like to know if the Pop Figures for ST have come in?" One girl out of 15 asked. Kaitlin gulped and nodded her head.

"Yes, we are stocked up." Kaitlin explained and walked them over to the pop figure section that was near the front entrance.

My eyes rolled and I focused back onto the eftpos machine, until hands slapped down onto the counter.

"You have to help disguise me. Please, I don't want to take pictures today or, be bombarded by fans." Finn whispered and turned his direction towards the group of girls by the door, my grin was placed onto my face.

"Oh..So now you need me... Well, Sorry not sorry. Look, just walk by- I can't just do that... Y/N." Finn replied cutting me off and then reading my name tag.

"Y/N. Please, Look, I'm sorry I acted rude and didn't take a picture. I'm not having the best of days." Finn explained with a genuine sadness in his eyes.

I sniffled and agreed.

"Fine. I have my shades and a dodgers cap in my locker. Come follow me." I spoke and walked out from behind the counter. Finn followed me to the back and I opened up my locker.

"You play guitar?" Finn asked as he pointed towards my extra guitar picks hidden in my locker. I shook my head and handed him my shades and a cap.

"Your hair is obvious. It's way to curly. Let me tie it up and then you have to wear the cap, ok?" I explained, Finn agreed and turned around.

I made sure the hair tie wasn't to tight on him.

"This feel okay?" I asked. Finn shook his head and placed on the shades.

"Thank you. I'll give these back to you, just Instagram DM me." Finn responded. I raised my brows.

"I thought, you said. You would never open your DM's on instagram- Follow my private then, @nesquickbbboy. I'll reply to your DM." Finn explained as he cut me off.

We both walked back out into the store and Finn Wolfhard was on his way. And the girls didn't even notice.

I'm a good citizen.

-idk what this was. Uhh was it good tho? 😂😂