Chapter 4: Her Death

After Jungkook took Jimin home, he went over to Miso's house, sitting outside, and waited for her. Within an hour or so, she finally came out to empty the trash, and he got out of his car seeing a bit of surprise on her face when she saw him.

"Hey Miso."

"Hey Jungkook...I uh wanted to apologize about earlier."

"Don't worry about it. How about you and I go do something?"

"Like what?"

He smiled innocently at her, and took her hand, dragging her to his car, forcefully pushing her into the passenger seat.

"Jungkook, is everything ok?"

"Well I want to do something. Just be patient."

She sat quietly, not really nervous because she trusted him, but within an hour into the ride, he arrived at the beach, and once again he saw the confusion she had.

"Why are we here?"

"Have you ever seen the ocean at night?"

"No."

"It's beautiful. Follow me."

She followed him outside, and he took her to a speedboat, with another one tied to the back of it.

"You have two?"

"Just in case this one runs out of gas honey. Hop in."

The moment her back was towards him, his false innocence vanished, replaced with a dark, hateful smile.

He drove them out into the water, deep into the water until he knew nobody could hear no matter how loud she screamed, or how hard she tried to get away.

"Miso..."

"Yes Jungkook?"

"I would like to make a deal."

"And that is?"

"I'll give you your job back, if you do me a favor in return."

"Like what?"

"Bend over."

Her head snapped towards him, her eyes wide.

"What the hell? No Jungkook, I was stupid when I suggested it before."

"I'm just teasing you."

She relaxed and laughed it off, then saw him point down at the water.

"Look, that's cool."

She turned around, leaning over the side of the boat and he immediately pinned her down, ripping down her pants.

"Jungkook stop! What are you doing!"

"You hurt him."

"What the hell are you talking about!"

Jungkook kept one hand on her back, still holding her down as he dropped his own jeans and all he had to do was think of the naked picture of Jimin he had, which immediately got him hard. He very quickly slammed into her, not bothering to prep her, or do anything to make it pleasurable for her, hearing her screams increase, tears flooding down her eyes from both pain and fear, but Jungkook only laughed and went even harder, tightly gripping her hair.

"You goddamn whore, this didn't have to happen you know," he said calmly.

She continued to cry, sob, scream, but it didn't phase him. He actually liked it. Within moments, he looked down as he felt something wet, thinking it was her at first, but he laughed some more when he saw that it was blood.

"Does it hurt Miso?"

She just nodded, too weak to speak or even cry anymore, and finally when he was done, she thought that it was over until he drug her by the hair to the middle of the boat and pushed her on her stomach.

"Jungkook please stop," she whimpered.

"Aww, sweetie don't worry. You aren't worth a second round."

She soon felt the handcuffs that he placed on her, connecting her wrists to her ankles, and then he connected a heavy, iron ball to one of the chains. She couldn't tell what he was doing, until he picked her up and held her over the water.

"Jungkook, stop! What are you doing!"

"You hurt him Miso. Oh, but wait, I almost forgot something."

He roughly put her back in the boat, slamming her down and then grabbed his camera, taking a picture of her. He then put it in the waterproof case and set it back down, picking her up once again and went to the water, hearing her loud, fear filled sobs.

"Jungkook don't! Whatever I did, I'm sorry! Don't!"

"How much do you love Jimin?"

"With all my heart! What I did was wrong, I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!"

"Hm. Wrong answer."

"How is that wrong!"

"Because he's mine, bitch."

He then dropped her in the water, watching her disappear under the blue depths, the bubbles from her screams rising up until they finally vanished. He smirked, leaning over the side of the boat for a few minutes, and then grabbed his camera and hopped out, then swam over to the boat that tied to this one and clipped the rope, waiting for the boat to float a little ways away. When it finally got several yards from him, he took out a flare gun and then shot the one he raped her in, watching it go up in flames so there would be no evidence of them being together. He then went back to shore, going to his car and took out the plastic that covered the seat she was in, and then doused it in gasoline and lit that on fire, as well as undressing completely and tossed those in the flames before putting on a change of clothes, thinking to himself to make sure he took care of everything. He got in the drivers seat and began to drive off, until he heard an odd ring tone, and he looked down, seeing Miso's phone. He sighed, pulling over to see who it was, but jealousy rose when he saw Jimin's name. He didn't answer the call, but he texted instead to see what Jimin wanted.

Miso(Obviously Jungkook but it's her phone): Sorry I can't talk on the phone rn. What's up?

Jimin: Hey Miso, do you have Jungkook's number? I need to get ahold of him

Jungkook smiled excitedly and immediately texted back.

Miso: Yeah it's 654-3457

Jimin: Thanks. Bye

Miso: Wait Wait Wait, I need to tell u something

Jimin: What

Miso: I'm moving. I'm going to Tokyo because I got a job there

Jimin: Congratulations. Bye now

Jungkook smiled in accomplishment, then got out of his car and set the phone right behind his tire, running it over, back and forth, over and over again until it was completely shattered. He soon got a message on his own phone, seeing an unfamiliar number, but he knew who it was, and he couldn't have been happier.

Unknown: Hey Kook, it's Jimin. Could you come by please, I watched a scary movie and Tae isn't home and I'm terrified for my life right now.

Jungkook: Don't worry baby, I'll be over in a bit

Jimin: ...Baby...?

Jungkook: Oops sry, I meant 'Buddy' lol. Stupid typo's

Jimin: ohhh haha ok. Thank you Kook