| six.

YOUR POV;

YOUR POV;

wyatt and i hopped off the bed and walked downstairs to see everyone sitting on the couch drinking beers. "guys this is y/n.. y/n meet the delinquents.... well.. some of them.", wyatt said.

wyatt introduced me to everyone and we all surprisingly got along quite well. "you're not in the group yet until we give you a job. what are some of your talents?", bill asked. "seducing men.", owen said. i rolled my eyes. "shut the fuck up, cockblocker.", i said.

before owen could fire back, bill cut in and said something. "okay everyone that's currently in our mafia, we have a mission today. those two men that we sold those drugs to, never paid us back like they said they would. wyatt, i know you just escaped, but you're the best person on the line. chosen, and nick you two go with him as backup. come to my office and ill explain the plan.", bill spoke.

wyatt, chosen, and nick followed bill into his office. i was left alone with jeremy, logan, and owen. "i'm jeremy. sorry, i was in the kitchen when wyatt introduced you.", a boy with dirty blonde hair said with an outstretched arm, waiting for me to shake his hand. i was taken back because of the nice gesture. i shook his hand anyways and i gave him a soft smile. "i'm y/n.", i said to him.

"aka, the seducer.", owen said. "at least i was getting something unlike you.", i said. "oh trust me sweetheart, i've gotten more pussy than you have with dicks.", he said with a smirk. "is that a bet cockblocker?", i said. "it sure is.", he said.

i rolled my eyes and got off the couch and walked to my bedroom. i laid down on a comfortable bed, which i haven't done in a while. i stared at the ceiling thinking about wyatt, but also thinking about finn. when wyatt and i kissed i actually felt something.. it like fireworks.

usually whenever finn and i kissed i felt nothing. whenever i look into wyatts eyes i see hope. whenever i look into finns, his are nothing but coldness. iris stole finn from me and i'm tired of fighting for someone that doesn't feel the same way about me.

i'm starting to fall for wyatt and to be honest.. i liked it. i sighed to myself and put my arm over my forehead. i felt someone jump onto me bed and it was wyatt. "hey, what's wrong?", he asked with a soft smile on his face.

"nothing, im just thinking.", i said. "well nick, chosen, and i are about to leave for the mission. don't let owen try anything on you.", he said. i giggled, "don't worry, i won't.", i responded. "wyatt, let's go!", bill screamed.

"i've gotta go.", he said as he jumped off the bed. "stay safe.", i said. he nodded and left me alone with my thoughts. i heard the front door close and i let out another sigh. eventually i felt myself drift off into a deep sleep.

i woke up to owen shaking my body and jeremy yelling at me to wake up. "what the fuck is going on!", i yelled. "no time to explain, but we need to go now!", owen yelled. he yanked my arm causing me to fall out of the bed.

i stumbled to my feet and we all ran down the stairs and into the car. owen started he ignition and sped off. "where are we going!?", i asked. no one answered me. "gee thanks for the quick response guys.", i said. i sat back into my seat and stared out the window.

we reached the destination and everyone scrambled to get out of their seats. "c'mon!", jeremy said as he started sprinting. i got out of the car and i looked at where we were at. it was a trap house. i started sprinting and eventually i caught up to owen.

"why are we here owen?", i asked him. "we need backup.", he said. owen looked scared.. he never looked like the person to cower or get scared over something. whatever must've happened.. it must be bad.

we ran into the doorway to see blood a big puddle of blood on the floor. "holy shit.", i said as i stopped running. owen and jeremy sprinted up four flight of stairs until they reached the fourth floor. i couldn't move. it's like my feet were glued to the floor.

i don't know why i was scared at this moment. normally i would act as if it wasn't even there. the thing that scared me the most is that i didn't know whose it was. i was scared that it was wyatts.

suddenly i heard a click behind my head. i smiled to myself knowing that i knew what that sound was i quickly turned around and reached in my sock and pulled out my switchblade. i switched it open and it made the same sound that i heard behind me.

it was a man dressed in all black, head to toe. "come here coward.", he taunted. i hated that word. i hated when people called me a coward just because of my mental state. before he could say anything else i threw my blade at him and it stabbed him right in the chest. he dropped his blade on the ground and fell on his back grabbing his chest in pain.

i straddled him and took my knife out his chest and stabbed him a few more times. 'i could get used to
this', i though to myself as i took his and my switchblade into my hand and walked off. i ran up the stairs until i reached the fourth floor. i walked into the room where everyone was standing around something. i ran into the room and saw what they were staring at.

and at that moment my heart dropped to my stomach.

____

23 votes & 37 comments
for next chapter.

i love y'all

stay wonderful
xoxo
-lyla