Chapter 17

After the whole Draco-the-dancing-ferret event, later that same day, Harry came to Carina and Hermione and told them the strategy that Moody told him. They have been practicing the Summoning Charm since the day they talked about it, but as the days go by, it Harry's progress didn't show.

"Harry concentrate!" Hermione told him.

"I'm trying! But when I do there's this huge dragon popping in my head!" Harry said.

"Then picture something else!" Carina said.

"Like what?" Harry snapped.

"Like this blood book I have been holding up for the past ten minutes!"

The bell rang, and it was time for their next class. Hermione sighed. She placed down the book she's been holding and walked up to Harry.

"Come on, we got class."

Harry had a reluctant look on his face and nodded.

"Wait!" Carina got down from the chair and walked towards them. "Hermione, you go, I'll stay with Harry."

"Really?" Harry asked, relief sounded in his voice.

"But what about classes?" Hermione asked.

"Tell the Professor that I'm at the Hospital Wing... Harry needs this or he'll die." Carina said.

"Wow. Thanks." Harry told Carina, not an ounce of gratitude heard.

"What if you get caught?" Hermione asked, "Where will you practice?"

"There is always the Shrieking Shack... or do you like to practice in the common room?" Carina asked, "I'm sure no one's there."

"Sure... we cane use my cloak to get there." Harry said.

"But what about the Fat Lady?" Hermione asked.

"I wouldn't worry about her." Carina smirked.

•†•

Harry and Carina have been practicing the whole day – they missed the last two classes and dinner just for him to perfect the charm and be ready for the First Task. Carina started with placing the objects in a close range, then a bit farther, and farther, until she had placed the object in her dorm just and waited for Harry to summon the object.

"Accio Ring!"

And from the dorms of the girls came zooming a small silver wedding band with a chain and went to Harry's hand. Carina clapped her hands as Harry successfully summoned her mother's wedding ring.

"Not bad." Carina smiled, she went to Harry and gave him a congratulations hug. "I'm sure you'll do great tomorrow."

"You sure?" Harry asked.

"I know so."

Carina finally lets go of Harry. Harry handed her the ring and Carina wore the chair around her neck like a necklace, the ring rested on her chest.

"I'm hungry." Harry said.

"What time is it?" Carina asked.

"Dunno, five?"

"Bollocks!" Carina muttered, she looked out the window and saw the sun setting, "Uhh... Amato Animo Animato Animagus."

Harry looked at her questionably.

"I have to say that every sunrise and sunset until there is a lightning storm..."

"For you to drink the potion. I know." Harry finished, "And it's been..."