🤫 Tips for closeted witches

There are so many closeted witches out there. Either hiding because of family, being afraid, and/or many more reasons. Here are a few tips for closeted witches to help you keep your practice hidden.🚪

🌙Paint a sigil for beauty on your face with foundation before blending it into your skin.

🌙Stir a sigil or your intention into a cup of coffee and drink to experience the results.

🌙Charge water in a windowsill and use for anointing candles, doorways, or cleansing spaces by sprinkling a few drops.

🌙Research popular beliefs / superstitions that you can co-opt into spells - think sprinkling some salt.

🌙Learn to read playing cards - people will assume you're playing some kind of solo game.

🌙Make use of meditation as a time to practice and ground.

🌙Go out into nature and make use of your time with the wise old trees and friendly squirrels.

🌙Explore kitchen witchery and herblore as mundane-friendly practice methods.

🌙Use art as a mode of practicing. Paint sigils into your work, create images in place of an altar, and draw your intentions into being.

🌙Don't forget that you don't need fancy tools or physical objects to practice. You just need focus and a creativity. Just be yourself. Do what you want.

🌙Travel altars can be small so if you can't practice in the house you can use the travel altar and hide it in a hide-a-way book or a backpack.

🌙Your altar can be on your phone. This way you can always have it with you. It can be your wallpaper.

🌙You can scry using your smartphone. The black screen when it's in sleep mode acts as a black mirror.

🌙Use playing cards to substitute as tarot cards.