Chapter 53

Just before they reached Hogwarts, Carina returned to her compartment where she saw Roman, Hermione, Ron, Luna and Neville. They, of course, questioned her why it took her so long to return, but all she said that was she needed air after the whole lunch party, they didn't question further since Neville filled them in on what happened.

After changing in to their robes, the train stopped just in time, and one by one they got off.

"Where's Harry?" Carina asked.

"Dunno." Ron answered, "We thought he went after you."

"He didn't." Carina said.

"But Neville said..." Hermione said.

"I thought he did." Neville told them, "That's what he told me though."

When they reached the gates where the carriages were, Carina noticed a few people around, people she didn't know.

"Aurors." Ron said, "Dad said that it was for extra security."

"And is that why Filch's there? For extra security?" Roman smirked. "What's he searching?"

"Products that Fred and George are selling." Hermione smirked. "I guess that means your great deal of marauding won't be happening."

Carina and Roman smirked.

"We're not idiots, Hermione." Roman said.

"We know that Filch'll search us." Carina smirked.

"That's why we hid it very well." Roman opened his Slytherin coat and revealed their joke-products hanging inside his pockets.

Hermione rolled her eyes and sighed loudly.

"Get ready, Hermione, for a year of a great deal of marauding." Roman smirked.

"Because we're not holding back." Carina said.

•†•

Once in the Great Hall, Carina looked around for Harry, he still has not shown up, and it was worrying her. The Sorting was finished and everyone was already diggin in the feast.

"Don't you think we should look for him?" Carina asked.

"Don' you worry... he'll be 'long soon 'nuff-"

Hermione whacked Ron at the shoulder repeatedly.

"Will. You. Stop. Eating! Your best friend is missing!" Hermione said.

"He's here!" Carina said.

From the entrance of the Hall, Harry came, wearing his Gryffindor robes, and they noticed his face splattered with blood.

"He's covered in blood again." Ginny said, "Why is it he's always covered in blood?"

"Looks like his own this time." Ron said.

"Not really comforting, Ron." Carina spoke.

Harry said down beside Carina. Carina immediately took Harry's face and inspected it. Harry had to swat her hands away from him just to get some air.

"DO you mind?" Harry said.

"You're covered in blood!" Carina said.

"What'd I miss?" Harry asked.

"Sorting Hat urged us all to be brave and strong in these troubled times – easy for it to say – it's a hat, isn't it? First years seemed to enjoy it. thought." Ron said.