Chapter 54

Theodore never imagined to stand before the iron doors of the Room of Requirement. He could still remember that night when Umbridge and her Inquisitorial Squad raided the room to catch the secret organization named Dumbledore's Army runned by Harry Potter. But he wasn't there for the D.A..

"Come on, we don't have enough time." Draco said.

"And who's going to stand guard?" Theodore asked.

"No one's going to know that we're even inside."

"What about Potter and his friends – what if they come inside while we're there?"

"They won't." Draco hissed.

"Fine."

Theodore opened the door and entered the room. It was a stuffy room full of junk piled up at the side. He was sure that inside those piles were doxies and bogarts waiting to jump out and give them a good scare.

"Where is it?" Theodore asked.

"This way."

Draco led the two of them deeper into the room. He took note of the path they took just to make sure that they don't get lost – even if they did, he still could fly up and find their way. Draco stopped before a tall covered thing.

"That's it?" Theodore asked.

Draco nodded. He took a hold of the cloth that covered it and pulled it off. It was a cabinet.

"It's where those Weasleys stuck Montague last year." Draco said as he inspected the cabinet.

"It's a vanishing cabinet." Theodore muttered, "And the other one's at Borgin and Burkes."

"Yes."

"We need to fix this." Draco muttered.

"Aye." Theodore nodded. He then took the first look out whilst Draco tried the spell to fix the cabinet. He hated every second he spent in the room, he hated every second he was wasting in the bloody room just to fix the cabinet. His right hand trailed up to his left arm, his thumb brushing over the Dark Mark that will forever be imprinted on his skin. The memory of how he got the Dark Mark came to his mind. People remember their nightmares clearer than dreams, he told himself. And that day when Voldemort took his arm and placed the mark on him was still clear in his mind. But right now, all he could think of was the disappointed – no. The look of hate that he will see in his friends eyes once they found out about it. Nothing could save him from that.

•†•

"Half-Blood Prince."

Carina and Roman shared a look, then turned to Harry with a raised brow. After a few more Potions lessons that he had topped, Harry finally told them who got his little help from.

"So, you're taking orders from a person who calls themselves The Half-Blood Prince." Carina stated.

"Do you reckon it's a girl?" Roman asked.

Harry gave him a look.

"Have you ever heard of a girls that goes around as Princes?" Harry asked.

"Just guessing." Roman held out his hands at the air in surrender. "Besides, from the penmanship this Half-Blood Prince has... I suspected that the Prince is a girl."

"Hey." Carina called Harry, "What time's the tryouts?"

"Oh, tomorrow morning." Harry said, his face brightening up, "You trying out?"