Chapter 1

A/N - Warm welcome to you as you stopped by this book and hopefully you are deciding to read this book. There is one humble request from my side that please don't quit this book in middle because you will surely miss the most funny and amazing part of the story so please take note of my words and do read this story till the end. Plus this book is short and sweet so you need not to worry about time. 

This book is created for entertaining purpose so even if you might think one of main character 'Piyali' is dumb for her age, bear with it because she belongs to very conservative family and grown up with very innocent mind. 

So be ready to enjoy this most innocent, beautiful, humorous love story. 😊

*****

Chapter 1 

"Please mom, why don't you understand? I have so much work to handle here and one important meeting to attend. I am not coming home." I said irately at her constant nagging me to come home taking half day.

"Ok ok, as you say but at least see that girl's photo which I am going to Whatsapp you and tell me quickly whether you like her or not?"

"Ofo mom, I don't mind at all. I can marry any girl which you will choose for me now can I hang up the phone, I am very busy here."

"I know, I am sorry but please check your WhatsApp. And kindly tell me what you think about her. You are my only son and I wanted to hear from you whether you like her photo or not? Will you see her photo for the sake of your poor mom?" I know she is pouting now.

"Such a drama queen you are. Gimme a second, I will see and tell you."

"Good boy" she chirped happily.

Photo got download on my mobile screen with my mom's text "Piyali Verma" your Naina auntie's cousin's daughter.

She looks so beautiful.
I instantly liked her.

"I liked her photo mom. Now Happy? Let me Concentrate on my work now, bye." I cut the phone immediately, smiling to myself and resumed my work.

to be continued....

*Vote

*Comment & 

*Share with your friends.