I Was Never Yours

Jimin

I hadn't slept in about a week. I never left my wife's side and the guys were trying to get me to have a shower, but I couldn't leave her side just in case she needed me.

The door opened behind me and a waft of perfume clogged my nose.

"Why are you still here?"

"Because my wife needs me"

"She isn't your wife" Eujin stood next to her sister "She's disgusting. Here. Sign these"

I looked at the paper she handed me "What is this?"

"You can read, right?" Eujin smiled at me "It's divorce papers. You need to sign them"

"I'm not signing anything" I got to my feet and shoved them back into her hands "I will never sign them and neither will Hana"

"You are making a mistake Jimin"

I glared at her "The only mistake I've made is letting you anywhere near my Hana"

She smirked "We will see Jimin. You are mine, not this disgusting human being"

"Get. Out" I said through gritted teeth.

Eujin put her hand on my arm and I yanked it back "Jimin, baby. You remember what you said to me about her? She's the ugly duckling and will-"

"Hana is more beautiful than you ever will be, Eujin"

"You are mine" Eujin hissed at me "Don't forget that. You were meant to marry me. Not the trashy ugly sister"

I laughed "Eujin, do you hear yourself right now?"

"Jimin, you will end up marrying he right sister. You. Are. Mine"

"I was never yours" I said with a sigh "I married the right sister. I was so angry at you when you ran off with some guy, but soon I realised that it was the best thing to happen to me"

"What does that bitch have on you?" Eujin was fuming "This bitch is nothing on my level!"

"She's on another level. A better fucking level than you" I snapped at her "That 'bitch' is your sister and she's in hospital but the only thing that is in that stupid head of yours, is getting back with me!"

"That's because I don't care about her" Eujin shrugged "If she didn't wake up it would be great"

I clenched my fists "It would be smart if you left this room Eujin. I can't stand the sight of you"

Eujin chuckled "My little sister is going to suffer for what she has done. I'm glad that she tried to kill herself"

The door opened and my friends came in.

"Ew" Jungkook said "I didn't know hospitals allowed animals in"

"Someone should call the pound" Taehyung muttered "There's a bitch on the loose"

"Eujin," I said before she said anything "I have some advice for you and I suggest you take it"

"I'm preparing our wedding" Eujin giggled.

"If you ever show yourself in front of Hana again, I will make sure that your pathetic excuse of a career is ruined" I said "No one will ever want to hire a failure or a bully. Oh and if anything is leaked to the press about my wife, then you are going to regret coming back"

"You can't stop me from seeing that girl"

"Yes. I can" I smiled "I'm the next of kin and she's my wife. I can stop whoever I want and I will stop anyone and everyone who wants to cause any harm to Hana. Whether it be physical or emotional. That includes your parents"

Eujin gasped "That girl is my family"

"Not anymore," Yoongi said "We are the only family she needs"

"Woof!" Jungkook said "Wait. Shit. What noise does a troll make?"

"Jungkook" Jin glared at him and Jungkook said sorry "Eujin, you should leave now. Have a nice day"

Eujin stormed out the room, slamming the door behind her. I finally started to breathe and I sat down.

"That was mean Jungkook" Jin said "Did you need to bark?"

"Probably not" Jungkook said "But...shit. I'm sorry. It just slipped out!"

"How is she?" Namjoon asked changing the subject "Any changes?"

I shook my head "She's stable. No bleeding. They want to try to wake her soon. What's in the press?"

Hoseok sighed "Her family are good actors. They were crying for the camera saying how upset they were"

"They didn't show any signs of sadness when I saw them," I said "They were more interested in me signing divorce papers"

"Jimin" Yoongi said "Go home. Hana is stable and you need to sleep"

"And shower!" Taehyung said "I was going to be nice, but you don't smell too fresh. In fact, you stink"

I looked at Hana "Yeah. I'll go home tonight"

"We need you at practice tomorrow" Namjoon squeezed my shoulder "The manager has let you off but we need to practice or we aren't going to win anymore awards"

"I'll be there" I got to my feet "Let me say bye"

The guys nodded and said bye to Hana. I held her hand in mine and smiled.

"I promise I'll be back" I said quietly "Don't worry about your family. They won't bother you again. Especially that bitch of a sister. I'm sorry I wasn't there at the dinner. I would have protected you"

I sighed and the machines just beeped.

"I'll see you tomorrow after practice. Namjoon wrote a new song which I think you'll like. I'll sing it to you even though you don't like me doing it" I smiled when I remembered Hana telling me off for singing to her. I think it made her cringe with embarrassment more than anything. I never was the rapper so when the rap line heard me trying to rap Cypher, they took over and Hana ended up liking it.

"I love you" I whispered and I wiped the tears away "Hana, please wake up soon. I need to see those eyes and smile of yours again"

The nurse came in and smiled at me "Is everything ok Mr Park?"

I cleared my throat "Yeah. Actually, I need you to restrict the people who visit her"

"Of-of course," She said "I'll take you to the front desk and they will deal with it, Mr Park"