Chapter 27

© 2014 RockiWolf16 & Norabubbles

Hey Guys RockIWolf16 & Norabubbles Here With Another Update For You All :) We Hope You Like This Chapter :) Please Comment & Vote Guys :) If You Have Any Question Ask Away :) Thanks For Reading And All Your Support :) Big Shout Out To Our Fans :) We Hope You Love This Chapter :) Enjoy...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Its been a full day since Mia was kidnapped and everyone was angry, worried and tired. They've all been working on a plan to get Mia back but so far they come up with nothing...

Alison walked slowly threw the park in the full moon night were her little darling daughter Mia loved to play with her friends. Alison smiled sadly as she entered the park, she would of loved to see her play with her friends but of course that was taken away like Mia was by Balthazar.

Looking up to the full moon Alison asked, "Moon Goddess...Please keep my little baby safe and bring her back to me".  Closing her eyes she prayed to the Moon Goddess...Praying for her pack, for Blaze and for little Mia. 

However with her eyes closed and thoughts else were Alison never heard  anyone come behind her until it was far to late, she felt his breath on her skin shiver in disgust and fear making him smirk behind her, "Mia safe for now but I'm getting board of her constant crying and babbling".

Turing around quickly Alison came face to face with Balthazar, "what do you want?" Alison growl angrily. But he only smiled but not a kind friendly smile it was a smile filled in madness and evilly, "I want you to come back home were you belong...With me". 

Alison stepped back trying to get away from this monster but he step forward still having that smirk on his face which she wanted to slap of, "no I'll never go back with you, never your not my mate..Give me back my daughter". 

Balthazar growled eyes going a deep red, "oh....tsk tsk I love you more then anything...I am madly in love with you and once you come back you'll see Mia gain and you'l fall in love with me". Alison looking at him pure disgust written on her face, "never...I'll never go back with you no...I love Blaze he's my MATE!!". with that said she turned around going back to the pack house were it was safe.

Alison stopped when she heard his chuckle that held so much madness and evil, "well...If you don't go back with me...Then I have no more use for Mia...But don't worry you'll find her body". Tears built up in her eyes she knew what he was doing but damn he was doing a good job of it.

Alison turned around tears running freely down her face, "don't you dare touch her...Your nothing but a heartless monster!!" she cried/yelled scared that he'd hurt Mia. 

Knowing he got Alison were he wanted her he walked up to her, then hugged her speaking , "I will be the one that you will love...Think of your answer Alison but also think of the...side effect. What will happen to Mia if you don't do as your told". 

With that threat spoken Balthazar left leaving Alison to sink to her knees crying her heart out. Now she was stuck between a rock and a hard place, she cant leave Blaze because she knew she had to be strong for him and the pack she even tho there going threw a rough time together she still loves him with all her heart and soul. However Balthazar threat was loud and clear is she didn't do as he tell her there no telling what he'd do to Mia.

"What do I do?" she cried to herself kneeled on the floor with her crying face in her hands, "your going to trust me" a voice whispered in her ear so only she could her it. Arms were lifting her up from the floor hugging her to a chest that sent sparks flying, "B...Blaze..."

Alison looked up seeing Blaze look back down at her, "yes I heard what he said...I heard everything I followed you out here wanting to be with you and also be in Mia favourite spot...I heard everything...I even have a plan now your just going to have to trust me Allison", he spoke using a hushed tone that only she could hear what he was saying which meant that monster was still around masking his scent. 

Alison gave him a confused look before replying, "Blaze you know I trust you...It's that monster that I don't trust". Blaze held her chin making her look up at him, "when I tell you my plan you may think differently yet you may not...However I'm asking you to trust me not as only your name to as Mia's father as well" her spoke and again using the tone that only she could hear making it clear that Balthazar was still around. 

Alison looked at Blaze shock written all over her face. She smile a little nodding her hear, "yes Blaze I will trust you every part of you". Blaze nodded letting her go held her and and started to lead her back to the pack house, "come, I must tell the other's my plan". Alison smiled then asked, "what is your plan Blaze?". 

Blaze looked at Alison from the corner of his eye smiling a little, "you'll have to wait ans see Alison...You'll have to wait and see". Alison rolled her eyes and even tho she could feel Balthazar eyes on her she smiled at Blaze feeling a little happy...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We Hope You Enjoyed The Chapter :) Sorry About My Spellings Guys :) But We Hope You Liked It :) Please Comment & Vote Guys :) Big Shout Out To All Our Fans :) Thanks For Reading Guys :) We Love You All And Your Support :) Hoped You Liked This Chapter :) The Next Update Will Be Out Soon :) Ask Any Questions If You Like :) Bye From Me And Norabubbles Guys :) Bye For Now :) Bye...