6

Rose

His bright blue eyes watched me the whole time, his strong tattooed arms held the girl up against the wall, her legs over his shoulders. His control, his strong powerful thrusts, her moans of pleasure, burning into my brain. Getting the images out of my head is near impossible; they're getting worse the harder I try to block them out. More intense and detailed, but instead of the random girl he's slamming his lower body into, I'm imagining myself instead.

Why didn't he stop? I watched him become more dominant with every thrust, his eyes boring into mine the whole time as she screamed out. My body froze in its place when I entered the alleyway looking for Jacob, Instead I catch Luca showing no mercy towards the tiny girl. What felt like minutes was only seconds before I ran off, humiliated beyond belief. I don't even know why I'm the one embarrassed, I caught him having sex.

"You alright girl? You're up early today." Chloe asks, walking away from the counter with two mugs of coffee in her hands. I didn't even notice her in the kitchen with me. How out of it am I? Sitting down next to me, she slides the mug in front of me. I smile at her, lifting the drink to my lips and taking a small sip. I don't even know what to say to her, how can I explain last night?

"Sorry just last night was weird, Jacob disappeared on me half way through the night." I tell her, trying to figure it out myself.

"He disappeared?" Her perfectly shaped eyebrow raising slightly.

"We had dinner and decided to go back to Lust, we danced for a while and then he went to the bar but never came back to me. Dan, Lee and Luca were out though." I close my eyes thinking about him again, the way he grinds his hips has my core instantly aching.

"What happened with Luca and don't say nothing, I can see your brain ticking away." She grabs my arm, excitement evident in her voice. Sighing to myself, I try not to laugh.

"I caught him having sex in an alleyway." I cover my mouth with my hand, the embarrassment still overwhelming. She instantly bursts out laughing.

"What the fuck, that's actually hilarious." Her body shaking with amusement. Biting my bottom lip, trying to stop the image from reoccurring, but it won't go away.

"Who fucks in an alleyway next to a club?" I ask her as she calms downs.

"I do." Darcy walks in, head held high, her makeup flawless and her hair sleek. We both roll our eyes, she's probably had sex in that alleyway already. My phone begins to ring on the counter in front of me, snapping out of their conversation I see Daniel's name appearing on the screen. Picking my phone up I accept his call.

"Hello." I answer, slightly confused that he's calling me so early in the morning, he's normally asleep until at least two on a Saturday.

"Hey smelly, you free today?" He asks, his voice surprisingly chirpy. Maybe he's still drunk?

"I can be, why what's up?" I'm hesitant. Even more concerned why my twenty-four-year-old brother wants to hang out with me again, he's seen me so often recently.

"Us three are going to the beach, you girls want to join?" He asks, excitement takes over me.

"I'm game, let me just ask." Taking the phone away from my ear I look at both of my girls, they're watching me already.

"Beach today? The lads are going." I smile a wide smile and look at them.

"Fuck yes!" Darcy squeals, running off down the hallway.

"Yes! I need to shave my legs though!" Chloe's voice full of panic as she jumps up off the stool, Darcy walks back in and grabbing a water bottle from the fridge.