(14) Uraraka?

Izuku walked around the halls after school looking for Uraraka. He felt horrible for what had happened and wanted to apologize to her. But he couldn't find her. So he started looking for places that he'd cut since they'd be secure and private.

He looked in the storage closets and he found her in one crying, no bawling her eyes out with a knife next to her. He automatically ran over to her and hugged her. She hugged him back and cried even harder. And while he was holding her he grabbed the knife and put it behind him. When she calmed down she realized that it had disappeared.

"Deku wheres the knife I had."  She looked around as she sat back on the floor.

"I'm hiding it, I don't know what you were going to do but I know it won't be good."

"No, No. I wasn't going to do anything stupid"

"No, you were"

"No, I was not. Stop accusing me of things."

"Whatever come on. And you're not getting this back by the way" He said as he stood up, showed the knife and put it in his pocket.

"Ugh, I don't want to stand."

"You need to so you can go home"

"Fine. My parents are probably so worried that I'm not home."

"Yeah that's what I was thinking"

"Ok well bye."

"No, I'll walk you home. I don't need you getting any ideas, okay?"

"Damn it. Uh fine, but are you sure? Won't your mother get worried?"

"No, She's used to me getting home late."

"Oh alright" Then the two started walking over to Uraraka's house. They had small talk and then got to the conversation of cutting.

"Uraraka stop for a sec okay"

"Yeah, sure what?"

"Listen to me, Don you dare ever cut okay. If you do I will come to your house and tell your parents and I know you don't want that. So please never do it. But if you ever do, come to me. And tell me why. If I seem it to be a good reason then I will tell you how to do it safely."

"Okay... Why are you saying this?"

"Because I know that from today on your school life might be hell"

"oh yeah, cause of today. Ugh, I'm such a whore. I can't believe I acted like that. I'm so so sorry"

"No, you're not!  You are not a whore. Now hush and let's walk back to you're house before it gets too dark."

"Right okay." Uraraka started walking as Izuku followed her. Suddenly Uraraka got a call. 

"It's from my mom. Oh, I'm screwed" she answered the call and put in on speaker.

"OCHACO URARAKA WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?????!!!!!!"

"Mom I'm so sorry I um fell asleep after class and one of my friends woke me up and is walking me home"

"BULLSHIT LEMME HEAR YOUR FRIEND"

"Um hello, Mrs. Uraraka. She fell asleep after class and I wanted to walk her home to make sure she was okay"

"Oh, Awe you're such a kind man. Would you mind sta-" Uraraka hung up the phone.

"My hand slipped." Izuku laughed

"Sure it did." The two finally got to Uraraka's house and her mother chucked a shoe at her."

"Oh my god" Izuku said attempting not to laugh.

"You had us so worried!!!"

"you had her so worried. I was fine"

"Oh, You must be her friend. Before my daughter rudely hung up on me I was going to as if you'd like to have dinner with us?"

"I'm sorry but I don't want my mother to be worried."

"Oh cant you call her?"

"Yes I can but I don't want her to eat dinner alone."

"What about your father?"

"He's overseas so it's just me and my mom."

"Oh I'm sorry"

"No, its fine truly. Goodnight Urakara. See you tomorrow"

"Bye Deku." Then Izuku walked away and walked to his house.

616 words boiiiss I know short-ish. idc tho.

Updated every Wednesday and Saturday