World 4.13 - END

[This is my imagination of Catarina.]

Alaric saw the frantic Magnus carrying Gaian so he got so worried. “What happened? Did something happen? Why are you carrying him? Are okay Gaian?”

“Father calm down! I'm okay! I'm just little dizzy that's all. It's just Magnus here became too worried,” Zion sighed.

“Put him down here!” Alaric ordered to Magnus. Now he understand why Magnus was in a hurry. His son maybe pregnant. He check Gaian's stomach and feel the heartbeat of the child using magic. “Congratulations you're 3 weeks pregnant.”

“What? That can't be, I'm a man! Man can't get pregnant,” Zion retorted.

“What are you talking about? Every sorcerer knew that some men sorcerer were gifted the ability to give birth. This was mentioned in all our history book.” 

[Congratulations Host!]

Zion was speechless. 'Is that mentioned in the plotline?' [Show me the plotline TOM, now!] He was now in a panic mode. Can't blame him, he came from a modern world were man getting pregnant is impossible.

[O... Okay. (ಥ_ಥ)]

Zion read the plotline of this world again and he was at a loss. He don't know what to feel about it. He wasn't able to ready himself and to accept the possibility of him getting pregnant.

Magnus got worried when Gaian stayed silent. “Are you okay kitten? I'm sorry I didn't ask you first if you wanted a child already. I know you're still young but don't worry kitten you have me.”

“You also have me and your friends,” Alaric added.

'Lets not freak out Zion. This a common occurrence in this world besides aren't you happy that you'll be able to your lover's child,' Zion consoled himself.

After calming himself down, he look at his lover and smile sweetly. “I'm happy that I am able to carry your child.” 

Magnus kissed Gaian passionately with full of love and promise. “Thank you for coming into my life kitten. Thank you for loving me.”

~°~

Zion gave birth to a adorable boy. They named him Thayer. Magnus was so happy and proud when he saw his son for the first time so he continued in dedicating his life for his family.

Celeste became their son's godmother. She and Azriel were engage and soon to marry by next month. Meanwhile, Catarina became so dedicated in becoming the successor of his father that she forgot to date.

Years passed by and Zion and Magnus' five children are now grown up. Their first born, Thayer succeeded his father's position as an Elder. While the others have also their own careers and family now. All their children envy their parents love for each other. Even with time passing their love for each never lessened.

Alaric passed away at the age of ninety due to sickness. The maximum years of life of a sorcerer is 150 years old.

Magnus smiled sweetly at his kitten and said his final goodbye as he could feel his death is nearing soon. He already reach the age of 140. “I'll only love you, even if I'll reincarnate my soul will always find you kitten. I'm forever yours and you'll forever be mine. I love you so much kitten.”

Zion smiled back and made a  promise to his lover, “I know no matter what happens you'll always find me. I'm forever yours.”

Zion can't help himself to cry even though he knew that he will meet his lover again in the next world but their parting always make him sad.