28. Sleeping With The Enemy

Her..

"Don't panic. It's going to be fine." Dean held my hand and I ignored the warmth his touch had brought me because it wasn't the right time for that.

"Red carpet as in the one the movie stars walk on?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's the one." Jake replied.

"And you want me to walk on it?" I asked again.

"We'll be there. You don't need to worry." Jake tried to assure me.

"I'll faint." I stated.

"What?" Jake and Dean both squeaked.

"I'll faint. You see, I had this school play once. The teacher gave me a small role. I wanted it so badly but I was really nervous. Do I told her to find someone else, but she insisted, and when the day of the play came and everyone was up the stage acting and singing, I was backstage waiting nervously my turn, trying my hardest to keep breathing and stop myself from shaking. Then it was time for me to get on stage, so I forced myself out, and once I saw the lights and heard everyone's muttering, everything turned black." I pouted as I remembered how embarrassed I was that night.

"I woke up later at home and they told me that I fainted because I was so nervous. I mean, I was ten, but still point is if I walk down that carpet I will surely faint and then I will really embarrass you, and I don't want to do that." I pouted after explained my issue with too much attention.

"Well, that's an adorable story, but embarrass us? In that dress? Did you look at your back? If you faint you'll do everything but embarrass us." Jake smirked.

"Hey." Dean groaned at him and I giggled.

"I'm trying to make her feel better." Jake shrugged and winked at me.

"You're not going to faint. You're going to be fine. We'll just stop and smile for one picture, then we'll go directly inside the hotel, okay?" Dean said.

"We're going to stop and smile!?" I shouted.

"Yes, but only once. It's going to be fine, I promise." He assured me again.

"Alright, I hope so." I swallowed.

"Well, I guess we're about to find out." He smiled as the car stopped. The limo's door got open and I instantly backed from the flashlights thats bursted in. William got out then Dean after him. He held out his left hand for me and I shakily took it. I slowly slid out and my heels touched the ground. I took a deep breath, trying to ignore the fact that I could hear my name being called by people I had never seen in my life.

I stood up next to Dean, my right hand tightly holding his left. We took a few steps forward then Jake got out and stood at me left side. He smiled at me then I saw Bobby coming standing beside his son. He smiled at me just like Jake and my head instantly went to my right to see Max next to Dean. They both smiled at me as well and I let go of Dean's hand and held my black clutch tightly.

Oh, boy. I really am standing in the middle of the four most well-known and handsome men in the fashion business.

I took a deep breath to steady myself and I let it out with a smile, moving my eyes across the hundreds of cameras in front of me, and with just that I went almost blind by the flashlights. I stayed still for a few seconds till I felt Dean's hand on my back. I looked at him and he smiled at me, making my heart calm down just a little.

"Perfect." He mouthed and winked at me then we started walking down the red carpet. Thousands of questions were thrown at us but neither Dean nor Jake stopped to answer any. They escorted me to the front gate and once I got inside everyone went silent; only the soft music could be heard.