29. Fight For Me

IG username: authorfarahfekry

Follow me!

*****

Her..

Did someone say girlfriend or am I hearing things?

No, I don't think I am, because almost all the chatter in the room has died again, and everyone is looking at me. Including this John who suddenly slightly lost his smirk. Yeah, I take it was a shock. Me and you, buddy.

Since I remember absolutely nothing about Dean asking me so sweetly to become his girlfriend, and my heart fluttering with happiness and excitement, and my cheeks going warm and red of the speech he had prepared, and feeling wonderfully swoon off my feet, I'm going to have to say that no, I am indeed not his girlfriend. Not yet. Not until he makes me feel like a prize he will do anything to win, not like a prize he already owns.

And, yes, I know that we have been making out a lot lately, and that he said he loves me twice, and said I am his countless times, but we haven't discussed titles yet. We haven't talked, and we haven't agreed, and we haven't decided. So, no. I'm definitely not a girlfriend by surprise.

"Well, well. You're a lucky man, Dean." John's smirk was back on.

"I know." Dean's arm pulled me even closer to his chest if that was possible.

"Dean?" We heard someone call from behind us so we turned around to see a pissed Lauren Patrick. Dean shifted uncomfortably behind me and took a step back, pulling me with him.

"Shit." Jake muttered under his breath and I looked at him to see his worried face.

"Is what I just heard true? Is she your girlfriend?" He raised her eyebrows in disbelief.

"Yes." The four men said in unison.

What is wrong with these people? Did they rehearse this beforehand?

"I can't believe this. Really, Dean? I mean, I thought you'd call me after how special last time was." She crossed her arms, letting out a sarcastic short laugh.

Does she mean breaking things up when she says special? Because last time I checked Dean didn't sleep with her that day. Unless he did and lied about it..

"Let's go. Excuse us. Jake?" Dean said in one breath and pulled me away from the dancing floor.

I must admit that I really like how he totally just ignored her back there, grabbed my hand and walked away.

"We need to find an empty room." Jake said following us.

"Oh, yes we do. We need to talk." I said through clenched teeth. We walked till we found and empty room that looked like someone's office. We got in and closed the door behind the three of us.

"Alright, what the hell was that?" I asked as they both looked pretty nervous, standing in front of me.

"Uh.." Jake's voice trailed off as Dean stood completely silent.

"Why did you say Girlfriend? I'm not your girlfriend. Why would you say that?" Jake sighed while Dean's face turned from emotionless to angry.

"What do you mean you're not my girlfriend? Of course you are." He shrugged and that really bothered me.

"No, I'm not." I shook my head.

"You're my girlfriend, Emma." He casually stated, clenching his jaw and taking a step forward.

"When did that happen? Because I don't remember you asking me to be your girlfriend or us discussing the matter at all." I reminded him.

"I don't need to ask. You're mine." He stated again firmly.