Chapter 30

Hi Guys,

Wow!!! Thank you all so much for the well wishes.

Its good to be back

Xoxo

Tee

++++++++

"It's like an explosion every time I hold ya, I wasn't

jokin when I told ya,

You take my breathe away

You're a supernova, and I'm a..."

Chapter 30

I didn't know where we were going Alp-

Carter.

Just Carter. That's what he said to call him. Somehow it didn't feel right, but I needed to not be so formal with him, I needed to be more comfortable and familiar.

Carter wouldn't let me know where we were going. I had been kept in suspense for a whole week after the wedding. Finally it was time to go on our trip. All he had told me to do was pack warm. Which didn't give me much to go with because it was winter anyway. So I just packed a quick bag knowing we were scheduled to leave today.

The past week had been busy, three days after the wedding we said goodbye to Nate and his wife, who left for his new pack. He would become the Alpha of the pack because his mate was an only child. So it worked out perfectly for them.

Slade hadn't come back after the wedding, I remembered how weird he started acting and hoped that everything was okay. I tried to contact him to no avail. I knew he had to come back today because he had to take charge of the pack while Alph-

Carter.

Whilst Carter and I went on our trip.

Carter had managed to get the message through to Slade, so I hoped I would be able to see him before we left. Just to make sure his okay.

Slade's father would be available as well since he was still the official Beta of the pack but this meant that Slade is now given a chance to prove his worth. I hope that he doesn't mess it up. When we got back there would be an official ceremony for Slade to take over all duties as beta. I was super proud of him. He deserved it. He was a great leader and he always put the packs needs in front of his own.

After I got my stuff together I walked down to the kitchen. I was greeted by Asher and Dominic, who were stuffing their faces.

"Sage!" They both shouted out excitedly with their mouths full.

"Come sit next to me." Dominic squealed. I shrugged and joined them, grabbing a piece of pizza.

"So, are you excited?" Asher asked with a raised eyebrow.

I decided to play dumb, "Yeah can't wait to finish this pizza." I said dryly. It was just not looking appetizing to say the least, so I just stared at it.

Dominic laughed, "We mean are you excited to get some alone time with Carter." He said 'alone time' weird.

What was he insinuating?

Not giving much away I replied with "Yeah." My face as normal as I could muster. Truth is I was super nervous, Carter and I would finally be alone together. No distractions. Just us. I was beyond excited.

"Sage and Carter kissing in the tree," like the child Dominic was he began signing, "K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love then comes marriage then comes the baby sitting in the carriage." I blushed slightly which seemed to egg him on.