Restart

............

Comment, follow, and VOTE

Happy Fourth of July guys! I was writing this last night, but I wanted to spice it up a little. Get ready for the continuation of the 'sorta lemon' to the 'almost lemon'. 

.............. 

SNAPE'S POV

It was Dumbledore. I whipped my head towards the door and shouted, "Busy!"

"Severus, this is important..." I could hear that he had his eyebrow raised, "..and when are you ever too busy to grade first-year student's papers?"

I was honestly out of excuses. Using the bathroom only worked with McGonagall.....and this wasn't her. I looked at (y/n) and saw she was terrified. I regretted what I did next.

I whipped out my wand and whispered without hesitation, "Obliviate."

When Dumbledore walked in, he saw (y/n) saying, "-you told me he would be expelled, like any other student."

We were safe.

"Well, Miss (y/l/n), that's what I wanted to talk to you about." said Dumbledore in a paper-thin kind voice.

YOUR POV

Talk. Talk? Talk?! TALK?! There was no talking to do!

"How did he walk free?! I want to know." my voice raised a little, but this was important and why didn't I get justice?

Dumbledore thought carefully for a moment. "His father works in the ministry and when he wants to be, is very.....manipulative. He could've done certain things to this school. He could've entertained the possibility to fire certain teachers."

He took a deep breath and a long pause before speaking again. He glanced at Snape who shot him a warning look but immediately covered it up. What was going on?

"Now, that's the story we told anyone who bothered to ask, or who had a possible malicious intent." He sighed.

"W-what? What do you mean?" my voice wobbled a little bit.

"I mean that.....we couldn't risk Severus's place within the Order, and within Voldemort's ranks. This is a very careful and dangerous thing - having a double agent. You see, Severus has been ducking in and out of Voldemort's secret headquarters and gaining information about his next moves. He was a former Death Eater, yes, but he got rid of his ways and came to the Order. Under the influence that Severus is completely with his cause, Voldemort doesn't hesitate to say crucial information in his presence. He is important to our cause against Voldemort's forces. I understand you may be confused and shell-shocked and scared, but that is the truth. That is all I wanted to say tonight, Miss (y/l/n). I hope you can understand. I really do."

He looked at me kindly with his deep blue eyes before he walked out of the room, gently closing the door behind him.

I looked at the place where he could be standing. Then I turned slowly around to face Severus. That's is what his name was....I had been wondering. I got up and walked towards him. His head was looking at the floor in shame, in disgrace.

"Show me." I had a very good feeling that he knew what I meant.

He rolled up the sleeve on his left arm roughly, showing me the entire mark. The Dark Mark. I looked at it up and down, memorizing the snake jutting out from the black skull and wrapping around it several times. It was beautiful and terrifying at the same time. His pale skin made it especially pungent, showing off all the black lines and curves. I slowly looked up at him. He didn't seem to be a bad guy. Sure, he may have been emo at one point and turned to the dark to relieve his pain, but we've all be there. What really mattered to me, was that he knew he was doing wrong and came back to try to fix the mistakes he made. That's what mattered.

"Come 'mere." I said and I pulled him in for an embrace.

"Wha-what are you doing?" The shock in his voice could've been seen. His hands flailed out behind my back, unable to grasp the situation.

"I'm trusting you. That's what I'm doing. Do don't mess it up or......Hold on, I'm trying to think of a threat give me a second..."

I could feel his smirk pressed against my neck. "You were always slow for a reasonably smart Gryffindor."

"Give me a second Severus." I realized that I used his full name. "I-I mean-"

"Severus is fine, and much preferred against 'Professor' all the time."

"So, don't mess it up or I'll have to kill you! With tickling! And fuzzy kittens! And other stuff that you hate." I started to tickle him all over until I heard him give a laugh much louder than I expected. He eventually flopped onto the couch with me on top of him. I continued wiggling my fingers over his torso.

"S-stop...I-I can't.....ahghghhhhhhh." He breathed out. "My sides hurt, stop!"

I stopped for a second, which turned out to be a very bad idea. He flipped me over to have him above and me below.

"Severus, wait. Let's talk about this...." I held my hands up in surrender.

"I think not."

He attacked my sides, my neck, everywhere in which it was ticklish. Until I felt that those tickles had become butterfly kisses all over. He started nipping and biting my neck, trying to find my sweet spot. Finally, he did. He bit down hard and sucked and licked at the spot, leaving it a lavender purple and red. My mouth hung open and let loose a moan, followed by constricted whimpers.

"S-Severus..."

But he didn't stop. He hungrily kissed me and now was fully on top of me, his body weight pressing me down. He put his hand behind my head to kiss me with more force than before. I moved a leg to press against his pants, gaining a breathless grunt that was made into a groan.

"Oh, your gonna pay for that." He whispered in my ear. He licked the rim of it slowly.

I shuddered. Now I was done for. "S-stop teasing...ngh."

He was beginning slide his hands under my shirt, his cold hands brushing against my hot, flushed skin. They eventually slid back down, grabbed the hem, and slipped it over my head.

Before he could make his next move, I mumbles, "Hey, take your shirt off too; I'm not going to be half naked without you being so as well."

He grunted and began unbuttoning his shirt slowly. I couldn't take it.

"Stop teasing!" I began to do his buttons at a quicker pace and slipped his garment off onto the floor. His chest was like a work of art. The pale, white skin was etched with blue veins. His muscles were more defined than you would think. You could make a small road map of his circulatory system. Small scars were here and there, but most had completely faded away. I put a finger up and started tracing all of the veins and scars. He started to draw patterns on my skin with his long, ghostly hands.

And I bet anyone can imagine how the night went from that point.