"Oh God! Oh God no!" groaned trying desperately to cover the pungent smell with the sleeve of my jacket.

Just as I had diagnosed, Billy was past drunk. So drunk he decided to discharge every content in his stomach on Harry's car.

"That's it, I'm walking home." I announced. "Stop the car."

Harry was enjoying this. "Just bear with it a little longer." A mischievous grin formed on his face.

"Oh no! Don't you dare" was all I managed to say before he rolled up my window and locked it. "Oh! Fuck you Harry! Damn it!"

We were minutes away from my house but I swear they felt like years inside the car. I was about to throw up when the car finally stopped and he unlocked the door. I bolted out of the car gasping for air.

Harry had been laughing the whole time.

"Asshole" I spat.

He opened the back door to reveal a sleeping Billy.

"Hey buddy, wake up!"

Billy mumbled something.

"Aunt Sheila is going to kill me." I whined.

"Come on!" said Harry before helping Billy out of the car.

"...the last door is not the breathroom, Sally" Billy was blasting a set of incoherent sentences "w-where is she?"

"Where's who?" I asked impatiently.

"m' girl" he replied with a grin.

"Who? Sally?" was he talking about Sally Thomas? As in Sally Thomas one of the most popular girls in school? The "I only mess around with college boys" Sally? I felt a pang of jealously and disbelief, I spoke once to Sally in an attempt of a small talk when she had sat next to me on Biology, she never lifted her gaze up from her cellphone and only replied to my remarks with a smirk.

Billy's laugh brought me back from my thoughts. "Pff! Not Sally!" and then he proceeded to ramble about other things I didn't understand.

Harry helped Billy into the house, half carrying his limp body. He laid him on the couch and I placed a trash can next to him.

"Make sure to check on him so he doesn't choke on his vomit."

I grimaced, reliving the smell in the car.

"Sorry about your car. Leave it here so I can wash it and you can pick it up tomorrow morning."

Harry shook his head "It's okay! I'll just take it to a car wash, I know one that is open at this hour."

"You're too good of a friend you know that? If it had been my car I would've kicked you out on the spot."

"Yeah well, maybe you should try being a better person Adam" he teased ruffling my hair. "I'll call you later."

And he called me later. In fact he called me five times during that night just so I would check on Billy.