Part 19

Lily

Nicole certainly knew how to party. She was quiet when we first got to the club. Soon after she loosened up and every time I turned around she was at the bar getting more drinks. She dragged me up a couple of times for shots but I don't do well with more than one or two so then the rest of the group took some for the team.

A few hours later she was drinking them with anyone she could at the bar. She was laughing with random men. Old men. I knew she wouldn't have an interest in them but I couldn't help feel some sort of jealously so I finally intervened and walked up and placed my hand around her waist.

"Hey babe" she smiled once she seen it was me and relaxed into my touch.

"Hi" I laughed at how nice she was being and at the fact she called me baby. I knew it was the booze talking but she was more than relaxed by now I just didn't want her getting too drunk but it looks like I should have came over an hour ago.

"Come dance with me" I said and she looked over my shoulder. I know it wasn't her type of music judging by the previous sound of Katy Perry's latest song blasting from my sisters room in the past but she nodded a couple of seconds later and she took my hand leading me to the edge of the crowd.

Once we stopped walking her hands were around my neck and I held her waist as she grinded her body against mine. It wasn't exactly that type of music being played but I wasn't going to stop her. She smiled at me and turned her body around whilst pressing into me and I continued to holding onto her moving hips.

This girl drove me insane. No one else made me feel like this. I was never one to bail on my friends on nights out but I just wanted to take Nicole home and be with her. Obviously the state she was in right now I wouldn't take advantage but kissing her would even work for me. I suddenly didn't want to surrounded by all of these people and music. I wanted to be in my flat with Nicole alone.

Twirling her around to face me she stumbled slightly in my arms.

"Let's get out of here" I leant in and whispered in her ear and she nodded like a fool. A fucking cute fool at that.

"Wait here" I said aiming for a quick kiss on her lips but she pulled me back and her tongue was in my mouth. I could taste the mixture of alcohol off her as she kissed me. It was a drunken kiss and soon her hands her gliding up my skirt. She was teasing the fucking life out of me.

I finally managed to push her back slightly and keep a couple of feet between us. She tilted her head to the side and bit her lip. She knew exactly what she was doing to me but here was not the place to be having Nicole's hands up my skirt with all of these old biker men around us. I decided I didn't want her to leave my side so I took her hand and she followed me back over to where Donna and Roxy were chatting.

"Hey where's everyone else" I asked and Donna shrugged her shoulders.

"We're going to go, will you tell Harry we will just meet him back at the flat" I said as I seen a smirk appear on both their faces while Nicole's free hand ran up my inked arm sending shivers down my spine.

"Have a nice night ladies" was all Donna said. I knew she was fucking teasing me. I knew she could tell I was in so bloody deep with Nicole but right now I didn't really care. I wanted to go back and spend time with her because pretty soon we would be home and back to hiding around.

"Oh we will" Nicole replied wetting her lips and then pulling me away from them. I shouted bye over the loud music whilst Donna made a whip sign with her hands and I just rolled my eyes. Dick.

Taxis were too bloody expensive in this city but as soon as the fresh air hit Nicole she was stumbling all over. She groaned a couple of times on the way home and kept a hold of my hand. I managed to get her out of the back of the taxi and helped her up to my flat. I didn't care that she was no longer seductive or kissing me when I got her into bed. For once I actually just wanted to sleep and wake up with her beside me.